Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol questions

laduc

hello,
i am 27 and weigh about 165. want the bruce lee look and came across some winstrol. this will be my first cycle so i need some advice. been working out for about three months solid, five days on and two days rest. been eating anything but lately haven't been eating as much. if you need more info write back.

What's your question? You didn't ask anything.

Also, I don't know what you expect when you come here posting. I mean, you waited all of about 10 minutes, and you had to bump your own post twice, as if people were ignoring you or something. Give it time, and don't be so impatient. You aint the only person here with a question(although like I said-you didn't ask one), and if you act impatient, I guarantee that will just annoy people, and you'll never get an answer.

Last edited:
bruce lee didn't do steroids ;p

get the book: The Art of expressing the human body.

It outlines all Bruce lee's training methods and diet.

laduc said:
hello,
i am 27 and weigh about 165. want the bruce lee look and came across some winstrol. this will be my first cycle so i need some advice. been working out for about three months solid, five days on and two days rest. been eating anything but lately haven't been eating as much. if you need more info write back.

First off, you will attain that look with proper training and concise diet. Don't limit your natural gains by adding gear into the equation off the bat. But if your mind is SET, and I'm sure it is.

Start off at 25mg everyday for 5-6weeks, get some r-ala/milk thistle to help protect your liver(the ala will also aid in fat lost). You might want to keep your lipid profile in check, so add in udo's and/or flax seed oil(nolvadex also helps in this dept. according to some). Have clomid and/or hcg on hand for post cycle treatment as well.

But most importantly, concentrate on your diet/nutrition. You won't see results unless you pay keen attention to this aspect(I suggest visiting the diet board and ask the experts there).
Train and lift hard.
Good luck, bud.

hello,
thanx everybody but i got the 20ml not pills and what is this post cycle stuff. will the winstrol mess up my testes that bad. oh and i need recommended dosages.

Top Bottom