Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Setting up dbol intake

I

ivkk

I'm trying to decide whether or not to split the dbols throughout the day, or to take it all in one shot.

I'm planning on taking 35mg ED, so how should I split it up?

Also, for the first week should I start off at 25mg and build it to 35 mg in the 2nd week?

d-bol

If it's your first time, 30mg/day will be plenty. Split the doses up into 3x a day. And wether you decide to go with 20, 25, 30mg, whatever, run that amount straight through. Don't ramp up or ramp down.

Re: d-bol

slyder190 said:
If it's your first time, 30mg/day will be plenty. Split the doses up into 3x a day. And wether you decide to go with 20, 25, 30mg, whatever, run that amount straight through. Don't ramp up or ramp down.

I agree, 30 may be more than enough. Are you taking anything else or just dbol? I think you can get away with not splitting up the dosages as much though, I would do 2x day and make sure to keep up the protein throughout the day.

what else are you planning on using.....depending on that perhaps 20-25mg may sufficient....more is not always better with dbol

I am including 500mg of test, and 200mg of deca.

I'm only planning on running the dbols for 5wks.

Hopefully put close to 400-500mg of protein a day, and equally the amount of carbs. Gallon of water a day.

In my opinion 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks of your cycle would work very well. When using dbol I typically split my dose and take it twice per day.

Top Bottom