Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca (Real or Fake)?

houseofpain

I just made my first time ever order of Organon Deca. The bottles I received are clear glass 2ml (1ml/100mg), with white labels printed with black ink, and the stoppers are gray rubber with no apparent tamper proof seal on them, (e.g. there's nothing to stop you from easily pulling the stopper with just your fingers). The gear inside is a clear oil.

The reason why I'm a little suspicious is that a few of the bottles appear to have about half the amount of gear as the others in them. The source that sold them to me said that this is not unusual since the bottles in question came from a different lot. He claims that they still have the proper concentration of 200mg per bottle even though the actual volume of oil is different. He claims that this has been verified because he has lab tests done on all his gear lot by lot before they get shipped to his customers.

I've never had any reason to distrust this source from dealings in the past. But since this is my first Deca purchase, I'd just like to see if what he's telling me seems to ring true with others that are familiar with Organon Deca?

ALSO...
Since these rubber stoppers just pull off. Is there any reason to draw by injecting through the top of the stopper. Or is it sterile to just open the stopper manually and draw directly out of the vial?

sorry but you are definitely getting scammed! the stoppers should not just pull out of the vial. there is no way to ensure sterility. you do not know who opened those vials, what they took out, what they put in, how unclean whatever in there is. also, the levels should be pretty equal. there should be very little variability between vials or batches or whatever. especially if they were real organon.

i know it is painful not to use the stuff but i really would be very suspicious about putting that into myself. you do not want an abscess or serious infection plus not getting any results.

i really doubt someone would go through the trouble and expense to have all the gear they sell tested. that in itself is very suspect.

Do the stoppers on Organon Deca usually have some type of tamper proof seal on them? If so, what kind? Metal band?

I'm just wondering how the stoppers would have originally been secured or if they've been tampered with.

Top Bottom