Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to run Dbol and Winny

WolfPack Charlie

Im starting my next cycle here next week and just want to know when I should run the dbol and winny....timewise in conjunction with workout times.

Cycle as follows:

weeks 1-2 Dbol 25mg ED
weeks 1-10 Sustanon 300 250mg E4D
weeks 10 -13 Winny tabs 50mg E4D

Make the dbol 4 weeks. Winny 50mg tab every 4 days? Drop it. Pointless IMO. Or get more.

Also how do you get sust 300 and take 250mg each dose? By taking .83 ml? lol

Yeah, you may need to get wore Winny. Is this your first cycle? What other cycles have you done? Minnesota in the house on this thread. ;)

I aggree with the above. Drop the winny tabs unless you can get enough for 50mg/day for last 4 weeks. I like to run Dbol for 5 weeks at the front. Just my $.02.......

thats not a very good cycle. dbol atleast the first 4 weeks and winny ed. i would do it like this
wks 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
wks 1-10 sustanon 250mg e4d
then post cycle therapy, no need for the winstrol

Hardrock, the Sus is IP Sus 300. I'm only running the dbol 2 weeks because with my first cycle, the Sus kicked in fairly quickly. I retained quite a bit of water with the Sus the first time around and I know that the Dbol is pretty bad for that also and I dont want to look like a hippo. I figured that with the Dbol, my gains would start quicker and continue into the period when the Sus starts to kick in. But as for the winny, it was a misprint on my part, it is 50mg ED for weeks 10-13. Thanks for the replies bros!!

If I were you I would split this cycle up. Do a test dbol cycle then go off for several weeks and hit a test winny cycle. Just another option.

E

Top Bottom