Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol bridge

OKIE

Hey guys,

I am looking for information on dbol bridging...both good and bad. I did a search, but not being platinum didn't bring much info. I think Fonz did a essay a while back...anyone have the link?

Thanks in advance,

OKIE

The Terminator said:
It allowed me to retain all muscle gained from cycle, but my sex drive never fully recovered while on it...I won't be doing it again...

That seems to be the common complaint. But of course the sex drive is gonna be in the toilet until you're fully recovered. If I were to do it, my only goal would be to keep my gains.

Did you use it as an actual bridge? Or did you finish a cycle with it and then go off? If so, was recovery easier/harder than usual when you stopped the d-bol?

AM Dball Bridge cycle: 8 weeks #1.Start Bridge at 10mg Dball in the AM upon waking up. #2 Make damn sure you take the 10mg dball at the same damn time every day. As soon as you wake up. This wake up time (if 8 or 9 or 10 AM) must be used for the rest of the bridge(8 weeks)(Circadian Rhythm is VERY important to the success of the bridge) #3 .......Proviron at 25mgs/day(LH booster) #4......... Arimidex at .5 TO 1MG I started at 1mg then dropped it to .5 ........... #5 ...HCG at 5000IU’s 2X/week on Weeks 5,6,7,8(Endo Test Booster) #6 ....Clomid at 300mgs Day 1, and then 100mgs/day from then on until the end of the bridge(LH and FSH Booster) End result: Test levels HIGHER than pre-main cycle levels…by roughly 20% (Most definately in the normal range), and a normal LH function. Even better: NO DAMN MUSCLE LOST while coming off the bridge. Almost EVERY single post-cycle therapy out there causes you to lose muscle(Except for GH/Slin/IGF-1). PERIOD. Well guess what? This one doesn’t. I've trie this bridge and got good results but i still question my still being on cycle ....albiet a small one but thats not really relevant ....

DeepZenPill said:

Did you use it as an actual bridge? Or did you finish a cycle with it and then go off? If so, was recovery easier/harder than usual when you stopped the d-bol?

It was about a year ago but I think what I did was run a fairly standard PCT regimen, then after 3 weeks of that went into the bridge...(I wanted some time to try and recover and felt that using dbol during PCT would inhibit endogenous test recovery too much for me...)

Top Bottom