Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca phenylpropionate

I've been using Nandrolone Phenylpropionate for about a yr now. Good stuff. The concentrations are much lower than Deca and the life of the drug in your body is much shorter so frequent inj are needed. I inj 200mg every other day with good results. Also people tend to hold more water on deconate.

Yes, NPP is my favorite drug by far, easier to control blood levels, therefore less sides than deca, also stronger than deca mg per mg.

Anyone have any data on detection times of the nandrolone metabolites? I'm interested to know... not considering using it myself just yet, but I have some bros who are REALLY interested in using some stuff from G.A.R.D.

-M

As far as I know the detection times for deconate is up to 18 mths and for phenylpropionate up to 12 mths. Hope this can help out.

I got much better results from NPP than deca. There is no logic as to why, but the proof is in how much mass you gain.

Dr. M said:
Anyone have any data on detection times of the nandrolone metabolites? I'm interested to know... not considering using it myself just yet, but I have some bros who are REALLY interested in using some stuff from G.A.R.D.

-M

i hear 18 mos for deca
12 mos for NPP

Lift Chief said:
Do you guys think progesterone issues will be as acute with npp as with deca?

Much less, IMO

The sides from deca are mostly because of the very long ester. So many are limited to 200-300mg a week because any higher the sides become too much.

You know that if you shot 500mg of Deca a week, at one point you will have over 1300mg of Nandrolone in your system?

NPP, you can use higher doses of Nandrolone, and it doesn't linger for months like the deconate ester.

Top Bottom