Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 on 2 off with dbol while on test..take a look

MrRTTB

I'm on 500mg test enathate per week right now. In 2 weeks I've made some remarkable progress. I gained 2" on my legs, 1½ inch on my chest, 0.5" on my arms and 0.5" on my calfs. This is in only 2 weeks and my strenngth is insane. I've never made this fast progress before and I thank the thai dbols I'm doing to this. Now, I do not like orals for a longer period, and as I now most of my gains are water I also know a lot of them are muscle. I thought I would go off the dbol now and stay off for 2 weeks, then go back on them for 2 more weeks. I would do this instead of a longer dbol cycle of 5 weeks that I was planing from the beginning. The theory behind this would be that my gains aölways are best the first 2 weeks on dbol, and as I'm already on test and will be for a long time I do not think I will loose the gains I've made as easy if I would have done dbol only.
Now, I would like to hear someones opinion on this.

Day 1 70mg dbol
Day 2-7: 50mg dbol
Day 8-12: 35mg dbol
Day 13-14: 20mg dbol

Off or days 15-28

start over day 29 one more time, then no more.

Suppliements: 6g c-vit per day, b-compex, E-vitamines, Glucorell R 800mg per day, multivitamines, femara, glutamine 50g per day.

Note: Thjis is while already on test at 500mg per week.

intersting idea bro. But I wonder how long is the shortest amount of time to make this work. After a week and a half on d-bol i don't get any new gains and i wonder why i even keep taking them.

Top Bottom