Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the longest I could run Deca w/o really fucking myself up?

I want to do 12 weeks of Test/Deca: 500mg of Sustanon E/W with 500mg of Nandrolone E/W. I'd be willing to extend the cycle to 16 weeks if some knowledgeable Bros would sanction it. I've used Deca only once before, so I'm far from a Vet as far as my experience with it. The shit really makes me thick and dense.

It should be noted that I'm a fanatical proponent of PCT... Nolva/HCG followed by several weeks of Avena Sativa/Tribulus (Clomid turns me into a mad-man).

if you want to do 16 wks go ahead. remember though its best to take as much time off as you are on. 16wks off is a LONG time when you are waiting for that next cycle :)

may want to think about throwing in Bromocriptine to your PCT. i take it at 1/4tab ED when on deca and into post cycle and it really helps thwart the libido killing effects of the deca as well as helps me bounce back quicker post cycle.

Bro, I think its all about how easily you recover. As I got older and recovery got harder, 16wks of deca killed me. When I was younger, no problem. If you recover ok, then go for it. I'm a fan of longer cycles anyway. Good amount of time on, good amount of time off.

I've used Deca a few times and from experience you need to run the test atleast two weeks longer. Otherwise post is biatch

Top Bottom