Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva with dbol

02gixxersix

I'm stasrting my dbols tomorrow because I'm too impatient to wait for the test and the Deca. I should have my deca this week and the test I'll have whenever my kit comes. Anyways i don't have my liquidex yet either so I'm gonna run the nolva I have. Any chance 10 mgs per day would do. please don't lecture me about waiting because I'm just not gonna do it lol. Karma for all replies.

pharmguy said:
I wouldn't waste the nolva if l-dex is coming soon unless your sensitive

That's a good point but I'm not a big fan of I-dex b/c of what it does to your lipid profiles. D-bol is 17-aa, which is hard on both the liver and lipid profile. Nolva, on the other hand, has been clinically shown to improve lipid profiles. I-dex does keep down the bloat and stop estrogen from forming but the con's outweigh the Pro's when it comes to I-dex, at least for me.

Some people are estrogen sensitive while others aren't. I get gyno just looking at D-bol so I always run it with a low dose of Nolva. D-bol's a great kickstart to a cycle so go for it IMO.

Really depends what you are looking for IMHO. I use 10mg of Nolva ED when on a high dosage of Dbol so as to keep the ''bloat'' under control. If i see signs of gyno i increases dosage to 30-40mg ED until symptoms subside.

Good info by JA IMHO and if you are looking at reducing water bloat (i.e. Dbol + Nolva = poor mans Var) then yes fine (please remember if you reduce bloat you will also reduce strength increases that can be achieved.

Wrongun!

does nolva actually help with the bloat? my impression (from posts not experience) was that clomid/nolva wouldn't help the bloat issue, only arimidex/ldex/femera would stop that.

geoboy said:
does nolva actually help with the bloat? my impression (from posts not experience) was that clomid/nolva wouldn't help the bloat issue, only arimidex/ldex/femera would stop that.

And that is correct. Nolva won't do much to help with the bloat, which will go away anyway after your cycle.

Well I just ordered my liquidex so I'm just gonna run 20mg ed of nolva until it comes. Thanks for the help tho guys. I'm not trying to keep the bloat off I'm just tryin to keep the titties off and the bras out of my drawer.

02gixxersix said:
I'm stasrting my dbols tomorrow because I'm too impatient to wait for the test and the Deca. I should have my deca this week and the test I'll have whenever my kit comes. Anyways i don't have my liquidex yet either so I'm gonna run the nolva I have. Any chance 10 mgs per day would do. please don't lecture me about waiting because I'm just not gonna do it lol. Karma for all replies.

i dont think there is a need to run the nolva, unless you know you're gonna get gino. i would just run dbol alone untill you get ldex.

but if you're gonna run it anyway, i would run it at 10ED

Top Bottom