Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs of Gyno- To drop the Dbol or not???

gretak911

Let's assume that one was taking 4 tabs of Paperbol per day along with 500mg of Test Ethanate per week and at week 3 he noticed a hard lump forming under his right nipple. The lump is about the size of a large pea.

Would it be best to drop the dbol all together and start taking 2ml of liquid Nolva?

Or maybe cut the dosage down to one tab in the AM and one in the PM while taking 2ml of Liquid Nolva every day?

He has been taking .5ml of Liquidex since day one. He planned on running the dbol for a total of 5 weeks. He jsut started tren at @55mg/day. If he drops the dbol he will start winny at 50mg per day.

What is the best thing to do?

Definitly drop d-bol, might want to quit cycle altogether there!!!

A lump is not early signs of gyno, it is gyno!!!

I had same experience, unfortunatly missed early signs, I quit and luckily my gyno is now reducing after 6 months natural, you may not be so lucky.

Some may say this is a bit much but gyno ain't nice, be as stacked as you want but if you've got tits it don't matter. somehow the tight tops don't look as good!!

Try taking 40-60mg nol right away and then try to take it at 20mgED for 2-3 months to try to reduce lump!!

Take like 30-40 mg of nolva daily until it goes away. If it doesn't go away in like a week or so, or at least diminish, stop the d-bol.

Thanks. He actually notices the lumb about 5 days ago and he cut his dose in half. (20mg or 2 tabs daily) He is taking 40mg of nolva/day. The lump is getting smaller. maybe he'll keep it like this for another week then drop the dbol all together. If it stops getting smaller or starts to get worse he'll drop the dbol and test.
Thanks.

Dbol is one of the worst antagonizers of gyno. I'd definitely quit it and like the others said be running Nolvadex 40-60mg/ED. I've got first hand experience with this and 20mg doesn't do shit.

Stopped the Dbol completely yesterday and have been taking about 50mg of Nolvadex per day. The lump is much smaller / almost completely gone. He is still taking 500mg of test/wk along with 50mg of tren and 50mg of oral winny powder per day.

hey maybe u can help me out, im started a dianabol with deca cycle about 5 days, taking 4 tablets a day and deca starting 200mg this week going 400mg for the next 5 weeks and then 200mg the 6 week... dianabol im doing it 4 tablets the 6 weeks ....but today i noticed bitch tits... so i started taking arimidex .5mg eod.... in how much time would i see the bitch tits gone? or should i quit the dianabol.... please help

Top Bottom