Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and stiffening of tendons & Joint probs???

diablo570

Is it true that Winstrol causes the tendons to become brittle/stiff and also causes joint problems?

If so, at what does and length of use does this happen?

Thanks for the info all.

i ran d-1 track for 2 years and have a lot of experience with this drug when it comes to worring about stiffness and brittleness. i can tell you that you probably won't get much out of going over 50-75mg a day, if you do you'll just get stiffer faster, but get about the same results as taking 100-150mg a day.

i tore my accilies tendon fall of 2001 in practice just running while on winstrol. ( i was going over a hurdle, but not really attacking it that hard) it snapped when i landed.

i pulled my hammy in a meet this past spring really bad. i was taking 100mg a day at the time, and was in my 5th week. you will notice that you will tighten up a lot around the 4-5 weeek.(this is when the visual gains really start showing)

also, i noticed at a dose of 50mg ed my joints started aching by the 5th week. (especially if you have an existing injury or past injury in any of your joints) my ancles were a real pain for me from all of the pounding on the track during practice.

Winstrol is a really nice drug, just have to watch out for prostate inflimation, you might think about taking Finastride if you plan to do a heavy cycle of it or else you run the risk of irritating the prostate really bad, making it kinda hard to pee sometimes. if that is you in your avatar, then i would say you will get some really good results from a winny cycle because you have low enough bf% to start seeing the vascularity effects in the first few weeks.

-Bulk32

It hurts joints for me over 50/day. I do get results (for BB) at 70-100/day, and like that oral dose. Quit being such a pussy . . . j/k Try mixing some deca with it and it cuts it some, but not ever totally. For me, it's worth the little achiness for the pumps, strength, and effect on BF. My 2c.

So it appears as though Winstrol does cause ligament/tendon/joint problems.
What if a cycle is compose of : Equipoise, Test Prop, Trenbalone and Winstrol (injectable)? I know the Winstrol would cause the ligament/tendon/joint problems, yet the Equipoise would do just the opposite, which is aid in the synthesis of bone mass and connective tissue, hopefully offsetting the negative effects of the Winstrol.
Does anyone know if Trenbalone has side effects similar to Winstrol? Or, is it not advised to used both Trenbalone and Winstrol for the same cycle since Trenbalone causes such greath strength increases while Winstrol does the same, thus increasing the chances of a torn tendon/ligament, etc.?

I usually dont lift heavy like a powerlifer (maybe a couple 2-4rep sets for chest on bench press). As you can see from my avatar, I am not a powerlifter (lol, can only bench 315lbs for a couple reps.)

The link a few posts above is great, assuming it is true.
Thanks for all the info.

diablo570 said:
Is it true that Winstrol (http://www.steroids.com/Winstrol.htm)
causes the tendons to become brittle/stiff and also causees joint problems?

If so, at what does and length of use does this happen?

Thanks for the info all.

YES! True...
I am on it right now and am a runner. It stiffens you...joints, muscles, tendons....yeah. I am taking Glucosamie Chondroitant/MSM right now to help with the joints, and for the muscles and tendons, I am taking anti-inflamatories, icing and stretching....

i would stay away from winstrol, i also used it for track and it will make you more injury prone, its overrated IMO

Top Bottom