Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon bottle keeps breaking -- I've got questions...

jubei you just hold the amp in your hand and whack it with the end of the knife? never heard that but sounds like it would work.

Yup, hold the base and whack the base of the neck. It works every time.

Thanks for all the replies. I'll try everything you suggest, because I'm tired of the top shattering!

But what about the glass? Would it get through a 23 gauge? How would I know if it does?

I mean there shouldnt be glass if you do it right. Say if you do jubei's way, you could duct tape the bottom and the top and just leave the bottom of the neck untaped. Then smash it.

Draw with a 22.5 guage and inject with a 25 guage. The hole is too small anyways.

Tuck said:
I just got a new batch of Sustanon. On my previous cycle, the top of the amp came off cleanly, but not on this batch. Although I'm scoring the breaking point and using an amp opener, the top still shatters in a bunch of pieces. (The gear is legit, I believe.)

I've got 2 questions:

1. is there a trick I don't know that will prevent the shattering?

2. Should I be concerned with injecing glass shards? I'm using a 23 g needle; will glass pass through that? How will I know if I have injected a shard?

Thanks!

Use a file to score the glass below the taper on the amp and wrap the amp itself with some scotch tape

Drill a hole in a piece of wood (I use the underside of my bathroom cabinets) stick in the head of the amp and snap it off with one superquick motion.

jibei, switching pins, very clever

Heads up, y'all -- I drilled a hole in a piece of wood as kbrkbr suggested, and it worked MUCH better than the amp opener ever did. I've never seen this way of opening an amp discussed, so wanted to let you know it's the best so far! Thanks for the idea, kbrkbr.

what I did with my omnas a year or so ago was take a hacksaw blade and score one side well, then wrap the amp in a towel and pop the top off with my thumb, never cut myself or had a amp shatter or break up

Top Bottom