Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol + Birth Control

One more question...forgot to mention that I'm taking the tabs for 4 weeks on & 4 off, so is that enough time to mess with/alter my menstrual cycle?

You can just maintain your "normal" method of birth control. Winstrol won't affect BCP effectiveness.

Why only a 4 week cycle?

That is what I've heard the average cycle for women should be...do you suggest different? Have you good results from a longer cycle? I'm using Dk. I would love to be able to go for 6 or more. Please advise.

I've never done Winny, but I have done several cycles of other AS. My cycles have all been 12 weeks. And I haven't had any problems. IMO slightly longer cycles at lower doses work very well.

Have you ever done Winny before? I don't know the average dosages for Winny and females, but starting low and slowly working up is always the best way to go. I would do a search on Winny and restrict it to the Women's Board (if you haven't already!).

I'm also an advocate of longer cycles. I think it gives the body more time to adapt to carrying the new muscle mass, before ending the cycle.

I had a female friend who was taking winny and bc at the same time and she had a HORRIBLE time with holding water and HORRIBLE edema from the combination of the two.

B True

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG I SHOULD BE TAKING THESE WINSTROL TABS? IVE RUN A SEARCH AND CANT FIND ANYTHING. IM TAKING THE 10MG TABS 1 A DAY.

To answer your question, you would probably find the typical cycle between 8 & 12 weeks. Could depend on your goals & how you are responding to it. How is it going so far?

As far as interaction w/ B/C - there is none. However keep in mind that many women experience an interuption or irregularity in their regular period schedule. Just because your period stopped doesn't mean that you can't become pregnant.

The usual comment you will get is that B/C by itself can cause some weight gain / bloat and in the situation of preparing for a competition, any birth control pills (including patch or any other artificial hormone introduction) will just be discontinued to avoid that accompanying bloat and fat gain (or lack of fat loss). Thus if the competition prep includes use of any AS, there is no issue with the birth control pill.

Top Bottom