Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Reasons Why Testosterone is a Bad Choice!!

Stan O'Zolol said:
So why don't my nads produce nandrolone?

Well your nads also don't produce synthetic test, so there is no substance to your argument.

Stan O'Zolol said:
You're just trying to stir up shit on an otherwise boring Sunday night...lol.

Test is test!

Hehehehe:alien:

Well, technically, natural test is much different than synthetic test because natural test performs many other functions than test in an amp.

Test is produced naturally in our bodies, and it's what makes us what we are...MEN(in your case I wonder though)

The sides, and more recently with the advent of Liquidex are controlled, and/or elimanited completely

Deca can and will activate the Progest. recepters and bind with them(Gyno) and this is a fact

Deca shuts down natural test which can take months to return to normal

adding deca to a cycle, you now have 2 completely different sides to combat..(why would you want to do this is beyond me)

And how in the fuck do you figure you have to keep upping the dosage of Test to keep gaining...Does this mean Ronnie Cloeman is doing 20 grams per week...next year 30 grams per week??? Christ, this reeks of stupidity....

Ranger

deca although a good choice for some can wreak havoc on a large portion of its users. My training partner did his first cycle back years ago with primo/deca/winny at EXTREMELY low doses - got gyno badly had it cut out now has a scar that isn’t so pretty (that scar wasn’t the decas fault but it did cause the gyno). Tell him its that he is so rare its insignificant.

Its no joke that TEST INCREASES Sexual desire something amazing - my first REAL CYCLE (read: it had test in it) and I felt like a 15-year-old boy waking up with wood all night long. deca-dick on the other hand is pretty common and was a side effect suffered by both myself and my training partner 2Thick calls this “hypersensitivity” but there must be 50% of its user that are “hypersensitive” so I don’t know why its called “hyper” anything. My point: I like women, and in reality a part of why I do this is to pull more easily and to stand out at the beach, resorts, and pools – what good is it to look so appealing to the choicest females if you can’t drill them? Point made…

Where-as with TEST you can use supplements to slow/stop hair loss (proscar) - if you used deca with proscar it will actually increase your hair loss vs. using the deca by itself, which does also cause hairloss.

With TEST and Liquidex or Nolvadex you can keep off the water weight pretty easily and still keep that tight ripped look, however with the evil deca you need to add a HARSH ORAL (winny) to try and fight the sides of the deca. So you need something that can be harmful to your liver to protect against the sides of deca. Maybe the deca is mild to most but usually they need to add the expensive and potent winny to the mix to keep safe.

deca is good for a lot of people, TEST is good for everyone. If you going to throw them in the same stack do so, but make TEST the base.

All the above reasons aside - you will gain better with test than you will with deca and that’s the bottom line.

Last edited:
The Ranger said:
Test is produced naturally in our bodies, and it's what makes us what we are...MEN(in your case I wonder though)

The sides, and more recently with the advent of Liquidex are controlled, and/or elimanited completely

Deca can and will activate the Progest. recepters and bind with them(Gyno) and this is a fact

Deca shuts down natural test which can take months to return to normal

adding deca to a cycle, you now have 2 completely different sides to combat..(why would you want to do this is beyond me)

And how in the fuck do you figure you have to keep upping the dosage of Test to keep gaining...Does this mean Ronnie Cloeman is doing 20 grams per week...next year 30 grams per week??? Christ, this reeks of stupidity....

Ranger

All AS will shut down your natural test (except for a select few) so there is no argument against deca there.

My body also produces bile and HCl, but I don't want to inject that in my body, so that shouldn't be a reason to use Test over Deca.

Deca is rumored to activate progesterone receptors, and there is no conclusive proof that it actually causes progesterone induced side effects...only hearsay.

And about Ronnie Coleman's dosages... you and I would probably die if we used what he uses. Plus he uses other compounds like GH and Insulin along with the mega-doses of test.

2Thick, I am interested in your opinion as I am in everyone elses. Are you suggesting a deca only cycle? If you don't stack it with test, what do you recommend?

Top Bottom