Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not sure about these dbol I just recieved!

madmatt

I have had some good Dbol on hand for a while. Thais without the snake just a line down the middle of one side. Well I just recieve 1K Thais pretty cheap and I noticed that the bag had powder on it from the pills. Therefore, I compared the two and what I found was not good. By color, the new ones I recieved looked a little lighter then the good ones. Therefore, I tried to use a finger nail to scarp both and the good ones were pretty much impossible to scrap. When trying to scrap the new ones it scraped REALLY easy. Then I tried to press the two together and I found that the new ones pretty much crumbled and the good ones didn't even chip. Right now I am not happy but I may give a few to a newbie and see what happens first before I jump to conclusions. However, the new ones are deffently different then the good ones I have. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

madmatt said:
...Right now I am not happy but I may give a few to a newbie and see what happens first before I jump to conclusions. .

thats kinda fucked up man, why give somone bad gear on purpose?

W/ the description you gave i'd say they were fake

thats kinda fucked up man, why give somone bad gear on purpose?

I won't charge him for them and I'll let him know what's up first. I not in this shit to rip anyone off. I just need to know if I got fucked or not. What's that chemical test again for dbol? I'll try this tomorrow. Damn, I'm pissed! :mad:

Fake!!! Clearly.

I had 500 of those fakes as well, they are lighter in color and they are slightly thicker and you are right they crumble easily.

They are not completely fake, I think there is something in them.

Was it domestic and how much did you pay?

Bunk shit...but you obviously already know this.

Fake!!! Clearly.

This would make since because they came from one of your boys. A well trusted member of this board. Email me and I'll feel you in on the details. No telling what he knows or does not know though. FYI...I'm not jumping to conclusions! Matter a fact I feel I better talk to him about it before I say shit to you. I'll hit you up later. :(

Bro, there is no way in Hell the man is involved. Remailers? Who knows. But there is absolutely no way, he doesn't even have fakes. I just got Zambons from the man, he's the only source I trust 100%.

Top Bottom