Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fonz: question about clenbuterol

T3

I'd love to try T3, but am honestly straight-up terrified of fucking with my thyroid. God forbid it doesn't bounce back. Not looking to take that chance.

BigAndy: What doses would you run t3/clen at for 6 weeks would you ramp up and taper down? would you run the t3 2weeks on 2week off or just run in constant throughout the cycle?

Thanks

Judo Tom said:
BigAndy: What doses would you run t3/clen at for 6 weeks would you ramp up and taper down? would you run the t3 2weeks on 2week off or just run in constant throughout the cycle?

Thanks

I would start with clen only first (taurine throughout)

something like this: (assuming you are using T3 at 12.5mcg only)

W1: Clen
W2: Clen T3
W3: Clen T3
W4: Clen T3 Yohimbine
W5: Clen T3 Yohimbine
W6: Clen T3 Yohimbine
W7: T3 L-tyrosine

Something like this

at 12.5 mcg daily of T3 is there a thyroid rebound effect or since the dose is so low do u avoid it?

IJ26 said:
at 12.5 mcg daily of T3 is there a thyroid rebound effect or since the dose is so low do u avoid it?

There may be somewhat of a rebound, but the "rebound" you are refering to is not a concern with 12.5mcg

It's not really because the dose is low, it's because it is less than what the thyroid produces naturally (ie 20-25mcg ED)...so you are not really replacing T3 levels just upgrading them

im not using T3 for fatloss. im thinking of doing 12,5 mcg T3, 80mcg clen and 10 gram taurin. thanks for answering Ba69

Big Andy, if using 12.5 mcg and clen a day to cut would u recommend being on gear as that seems that it could become catabolic?

IJ26 said:
Big Andy, if using 12.5 mcg and clen a day to cut would u recommend being on gear as that seems that it could become catabolic?

T3 is not catabolic (here come the flames)

T3 is an extremely strong metabolic enhancer (calorie burning) that does not discriminate between lipids, amino acids and glucose.

12.5mcg helps you add muscle as it stimulates protein synthesis. (Higher dose do not, it breaks down more protein than it synthesis)

So will you need AS? You don't NEED it but it certain helps you keep your LBM whether you are dieting with drug or without.

Thanks a lot Bro! Karma your way!

I do appreciate the advice..

Top Bottom