Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fonz: question about clenbuterol

chaquito

what to take whit clen for longer periods, keotifen? i have also read that there is no need for ketotifen since taurin will do the job. what do you think and why?

Saludos

Chaquito

I'm not Fonz, but I think keto is not necessary, Yohimbine, T3 and Taurine will allow you to use clen for a longer time

Notice how much more sensitive you are on clen when T3 is thrown into the mix.

thanks for answering BA69, i needed your answer too, i have been reading your clenbuterol faq and you wrote that ketotifen added 2-3 mg will help the user to extend their clen use for longer periods of time.

CHaquito

chaquito said:
thanks for answering BA69, i needed your answer too, i have been reading your clenbuterol faq and you wrote that ketotifen added 2-3 mg will help the user to extend their clen use for longer periods of time.

CHaquito

Yes, for a while we thought keto cleans beta receptors. People started using it, it was in many liquid formulas and it didn't do squat.

It turns out clen doesn't really down regulate beta receptors, more likely greatly upregulates Alpha receptors.

T3 on the other hand increases receptors in brown adipose tissue by as much 500% (clen's main effect are on brown adipose tissue) so the combination is simply amazing(VERY strong)

I'd like to hear Fonz's input

so how does taurine come into the picture? are you saying that T3 and clen can be run together for longer periods then 2-3 weeks? more like 6-8 weeks? according to Fonz previews post he thinks that taurine at 10gr will allow clen be use for 8 weeks or so. what do you think?

Clen depletes Taurine levels in the body like no other drugs.

I use about 7g myself, but 10g is fine. Taurine is perfectly safe and Cheap so don't worry.

ANd yes, with the use of Taurine and T3, clen use can be extended to 6weeks or so from my experience

No t3 is a very STRONG thyroid hormone and you shouldn't mess around with if you ask questions like "is it otc". Not a flame just looking out for you.

Top Bottom