Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Rules

Whoah BigB, that's harsh. I've never proclaimed to be a guru on body building, nor have I claimed to know more (or as much as) anyone on this board. I do however know the facts of my cycle experience and I'm pretty sure I know a lot more about my body than you do. 250mgs E4D yes, I started with a 10cc bottle, simply because after searching for the last 2 years, it was all I could get my hands on (which I had to drive 900 miles one way to get). I am eating more than I ever thought possible, and obviously there is some significant water retention. I am 27 years old and have been working out 3 times a week for the last 4 years. Not until I decided to start my first cycle did I start working out 5 to 6 times a week. And I'm not trying to be a dick but when you add "not to sound like a dick" it's pretty much unavoidable. Like I said, I thought I had a handle on AAS info until I got in here and got a slap in the face.....I dont know squat (never claimed to know a lot). What I DO KNOW FOR SURE is my personal experience. What I dont understand is why you're not "Hey man, sounds like you're doing it right, good to hear you're making the most of your money and time", but instead asking for others to back you up with my experience "sounding funny". Well anywho...good luck to you and your experiences with AAS.

huh...well congrats on the gains...all the experiences i had with sust, it took almost five weeks to kick in...and ur cycle would be over by then...whats post cycle look like? did you frontload by chance...if u were desperate enough for some juice that u drove 900miles, i woulda thought about running some fina that u can have delivered to ur doorstep

I had to drive 900 miles because it was my first and since I'm new to the game I'm not up on the internet ordering so I got some from my best friend who just came in to them by way of his sister's boyfriend. BTW, his source told him the same thing about seeing the gains 4 to 5 weeks in, which is why I too was surprised to see my results. Some may cry bull shit, but if I feel like I need to prove myself, I could always find a way to get a pic of the scale (where you can see that there is clearly nothing else on the scale except me) and doctors records around the time of my start showing my current weight.

The problem is if your going to post about a cycle that obviously was poorly planned and you dont seem to know how to train properly, your going to get negative comments on this board. If you had posted this as your proposed cycle: 250mg sust E4D for 5 wks, I dont think a single person on this board is going to agree with it. If thats all you could get, you should have waited until you could get more. What does your post cycle therapy look like?

while it may seem like bro's are flaming, the real reason EVERYONE is on this board is to give help, and recieve...u need to remember there is slightly more testosterone flowing around here then ur average "lets talk about backstreet boys" message board...who the fuck do you have to prove anything to? no one besides urself...if people dont believe you(it does even sound a lil strange to me) then fuck em...myself included...if you gained that, then congrats, if u feel a need to lie over the internet, then gaining a few pounds is the least of ur problems...good luck either way...but what about post cycle? also, the scale doesnt mean shit...dont use that as a measuring tool!

Why is everybody coming down on Charlie?!? He's doing one of the safest cycles possible, eating and training like a madman, and gaining like there's no tomorrow!!! How can you say he is doing it all wrong?!?!

Sounds to me like your on the right path Charlie, recovery should be a walk in the park with only 5 weeks on the sauce. just watch that BP

:)

whether u are shut down for an hour or a year, i wouldnt say ANY recovery is a walk in the park...no one is coming down on him(at least not me), but its always smart to have as much info as u can before u start....i know i didnt, and i did some seriously stupid shit

i am a newbie also just wondering why you would shoot every 4 days instead of once a week i thought sust lasted a lot longer in system?

I just finished my last inj. of Sust from an * week cycle. I have been extremely impressed with the gains. I did not care about "How much weight" simply because I started my cycle @ 226 lbs. I am up 14 lean pound and BF% is down. I will be posting more results later.

Deadliftabc---Every 4 days works great with Sust because of the short acting esters in the mix. It helps to maintain a more stable level of T.

Top Bottom