Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Rules

WolfPack Charlie

Just an update for anyone who wanted to try Sus. This is my first cycle so I know the results will probably be a little elevated as compared to those who are experienced users, but here goes!! I started on September 7th with 250mg at 168 pounds and have continued with 250mg E4D and as of the 30th of September I weigh 191.7!! I still have about 500mg left and with the half life we'll see how high I can go. BTW, I know IP is not a hugely popular company here, due to the fact that they're an underground manufacturer and bunk shit is plentiful, but I believe I got the real deal. Just wanted to share!!

I take in between 300 and 400 grams of protein a day by way of 6 to 8 meals, 200 by protein shakes and the rest by chicken, steak, and tuna. I'm in the gym usually 4 days on and one day rest but lately I cant seem to keep away. I know that ideally, 45 minutes to an hour is good but I cant seem to pull myself away. I usually train for about an hour and a half. Knee surgeries keep me from working my legs extensively so I focus on calves for lower body and and chest for upper body.....my chest in comparison to the rest of my upper body is slightly under developed so I work chest twice in the same week.

I wish i made those kind of gains with my sust. My first cycle and im doing 400 mgs and have gained only 10 lbs thus far. i guess i should be happy.

I think he was talking about Sanfran eating more, not wolf.....whatever wolf is doing seems to be working perfectly...

Thanks for the replies! Sanfran, I have to agree with hardcore. Sounds like you could use a larger diet. I eat a ton and very often, almost every 2 hours when I'm awake, whether its a full meal, or just a shake and chicken breast or tuna sandwich! HOPE THIS HELPS!!

Wolf, it's only been 3 weeks and you're up 23 lbs!!! Shit that seems like damn good results!
Have you gotten noticeably fatter, bloated, or is it mostly quality gains? How many more weeks left on your cycle?

WolfPack Charlie said:
Just an update for anyone who wanted to try Sus. This is my first cycle so I know the results will probably be a little elevated as compared to those who are experienced users, but here goes!! I started on September 7th with 250mg at 168 pounds and have continued with 250mg E4D and as of the 30th of September I weigh 191.7!! I still have about 500mg left and with the half life we'll see how high I can go. BTW, I know IP is not a hugely popular company here, due to the fact that they're an underground manufacturer and bunk shit is plentiful, but I believe I got the real deal. Just wanted to share!!

In a little over 3 weeks you put on 23lbs? That just doesn't sound right. And your cycle is only 250mg every 4 days!! You only started with 8 amps of sust for a whole 4-5 week cycle? You must be eating like mad or retaining a shit load of water. Where did you get the idea for a 5 weeker of sust as your first cycle? Anyone else think this sounds a little funny??
As far as your training: You shouldn't work any body part more than once/week. Although, while on a cycle you should work muscles harder and heavier than while off, but your only going to be counter productive hitting chest twice a week.

What are your stats? Age, how long you've been training, etc...

I'm just guessing, but are you still in your teens. Not to sound like a dick, but you sound like someone who has no idea what he's doing.

Top Bottom