Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it dumb to run sust and dbol without nolvadex?

justwannagetbig

im 2 weeks into my sust cycle and was considering adding dianabol into my cycle at 15-20 mg a day for the rest of the 10 weeks.this is my first cycle and i didnt wanna get gyno, i also wanted to try as hard as i can to keep most of the gains i make.is nolvadex a smart decision?i need something thats cheap and thatll keep out the gyno and help me keep my gains.

you shouldnt have to worry about gyno at that doesage, 25-30 is were ti is most common. i am on a similar cycle larger amounts of dbal and 500 mg of sust with some EQ, i havent seen any gyno but i also have good genetics in the chest area. dont think i have the body type to get gyno. any way, i wouldnt stress it but i would keep a eye out for early symptoms. d bal is a great aas to add to a sust cycle. 1

karma is always good. lmaop

k so heres what its lookin like so far;
sust 250/500mg every week.weeks 1-10
dbol 15mg ED weeks 4-10

how much should a 6-8 week cycle of dbol coust me btw?im hearing this is about half the price of my sust.

justwannagetbig said:
k so heres what its lookin like so far;
sust 250/500mg every week.weeks 1-10
dbol 15mg ED weeks 4-10

how much should a 6-8 week cycle of dbol coust me btw?im hearing this is about half the price of my sust.

I wouldn't run novaldex or any anti-E with such low dosage. Maybe keep some novaldex close but I higly doubt gyno would develop with 250mg of sust and 15mg of Dbols.

d-bol is usually used during the first 4-6 wks to jump start gains. Running it for that long, even at such a low dose, may give you some gyno. I would keep some n-dex, l-dex, or a-dex on hand just in case of signs of gyno.

im actually now considering buying test depot and running it weeks 5-10 instead of sust.considering test depot is a little cheaper and just as effective.along with the dbol.

you all may wonder why, but you dont understand that money is tight right now for me.

Top Bottom