Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone told me Dbol is the most dangerous AAS

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
do you think it is because it is one of the most inexpensive and readily available steroids so you see more cases of abuse?

Or are its sides really that dangerous? The high BP, liver stress, etc?

I think there are far worse, but d-bol is the most commonly "passed-around" gear I've seen. Thousands of tabs for what much less of something else would cost... lots out there, not a lot who know what's what.

Might be that there are more cases of abuse because of this, but I'm not really to sure about that either.

Maybe it's a nasty rumour started by d-bol users' backs to discourage them from using it... damn pumps! :p

-M

lots of newbs think they're eating candy, and not using drugs.
so in that respect, I could see it being dangerous.- but as far as sides go, no way

tiger88 said:
d bol is hard on the liver....but most dangerous?? fina would take the cake i assume....

nah, I would think halo would be a bit worse.

cbeaks said:

nah, I would think halo would be a bit worse.

I was just gonna say it.

Although there is one more that is worse but it's not available and it's only for research purposes. It's a c-17 alpha alkylated trenbolone. Only used in mcg too that's how toxic it's supposed to be.

Top Bottom