Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critisize my testosterone only cycle

British Bulldog

I have done several cycles using sustenone, deca, D-bol, primobolan, Winstrol-V. This is the first time I will be using T.enanthate.

Week 1: 1000mg T.enanthate + 1000mg T.propionate
Weeks 2-8: 1000mg T.enanthate.

After cycle I will be bridging with primo for several weeks & use clomid, clen etc.

What do you think. What gains can I expect & how soon.
The tesotoviron is pakistani and real.

Wow that is alot of freakin test. man..

2 Grams!!! wow my friend took 250mg per week and he saw about a 20 pound weight increase, post youre stats i am very curious to find out what kind of gains you will make on that cycle.

Good Luck and happy juicing....:fro:

It is not that much test. The prop will be in and out quickly so it is really only a gram a week from there on out. I'm not sure that 2 grams are required in the first week though.

wow 1000 mg of Prop in a week thats going to hurt man:bawling: But happy bulking to you
--------------------------------------

"Names Ash.....Housewares"

Thats quite a bit im in the middle of week four of my t-200 cycle at 400mgs a week im up 30 lbs

thanks mustang ive been pumpin in at least 6000 cal a day and i havent found it a s hard as everybody says to eat that much. but i have a huge apetite as it is

Top Bottom