Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO Testosterone For Newbies

2Thick

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Old School post but it is still true

I am taking a stand and making my opinion known to the board.
I believe that test is not necessary until all other types of AS are not giving you good gains.

I will quote World Ananbolic Review, because they make this point well.

"...we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect."

To begin with, I would like to point out that steroids should not be used by anyone unless they are highly experienced in weightlifting, bodybuilding, or another type of competitive sport that requires year-round training.

Secondly, diet is what really makes the difference in a cycle and not necessarily the dosage of AS.

The reason that gear is scheduled is because most people are not educated enough to use it properly. Legalizing its use will not stop people from using dosages of 1000mg per day. Only education will and most people are not willing to wait the year that it takes to learn all there is to know about AS (plus waiting through the first couple years of using mild dosages with mild AS).

Gear is a long-term commitment and should not be rushed. It is a lifestyle and not a one-time thing.

I would urge newbies to wait until they have enough, knowledge, experience and money.

Test (as with Anadrol) should be saved for later.

I saw the thesis, but I think I missed the supporting evidence parts, lol. Why should a newbie not use testosterone?

slobberknocker said:
I saw the thesis, but I think I missed the supporting evidence parts, lol. Why should a newbie not use testosterone?

Seeing that test has more sides and needs exponentially increasing dosage in order to make decent gains, it is not necessary until less potent anabolics such as primo, anavar, eq etc have stopped giving you decent gains.

It is like learning how to run before you learn how to walk. It takes away from your gains in the long run and it increases the chances of negative sides (by going heavy before seeing how your body responds to anabolics in the first place.

i am not going to use test on the next cycle....i used test for my frist cycle since i read and read that test/d bol is great a for new steroid user to gain a large amount of mass on his first cycle...

While I'm sure you're going to get alot of heat for the no test suggestion.

This part of your post is the one thing that I see on this board all the time
"To begin with, I would like to point out that steroids should not be used by anyone unless they are highly experienced in weightlifting, bodybuilding, or another type of competitive sport that requires year-round training."

This is the biggest mistake I see around here.

nautica said:
Recommending 17 aa's before test???? I have to disagree. I also, do not believe that eq or deca should be used without test.

Nautica

Why should you use test with EQ or Deca?

Top Bottom