Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol for beginner

Did Bio during my school days. 23 is more likely the age when a guys stops growing height wise.... Being 19, I think it's better to be natural... Read more of the training section of this forum...

If your worried about your growth then you might want to just relax on that issue. When you come into the game you come in with everything or nothing...or at least that is the way I like to think of it :D . If your going for vascular read up on EQ, you might want to check that out.

Bishop X

lostlazy said:
I grew 2 inches from 19-21 and I felt that I didnt even reach my true composition till bout 26 or 27.

Same exact thing happened to me. I didnt even think about touching AS till I was 27 years old

animal69112 said:
i'm sorry guys...all my buddies and including myself stopped at 18...maybe its the cold weather in michigan...i dont know

LOL, i hear ya. i stopped growing at around 17. im in damn michigan too ;)

regardless of your location, I think 19 is too young to start using (IOP) it's your body bro, knock yourself out. I would however ask that you really research this area. 19 YO man you should have a naturally high test level.

you're 19 and obviously havent' done your homeworks yet. Train hard and have fun. Keep the AAS for later.

Top Bottom