Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon

man not a good sign hulk I would maybe come off and see if it clears up and then get back on. How long have you been on you cycle?........TAPOUTM

you have experienced 4 weeks of diarrhea while on sustanon I would definatly come off and see if it gets better. Having this for as long as you have you probably need to go and get checked by a doc. Also make sure you are drinking lots of water and eating good...........TAPOUTM

P.S. this is nothing to play around with you can get very very sick if this continues...

Last edited:
as posted by hulk2003
Has anyone experienced diarrea while on sustanon ,haven't got anything solid since i started.

Hulk-
I'm on sustanon now and its has been nearly 4 weeks and no probs with shit, lol!
Do you take protein shakes??, it might be that you are lactose intolerant then you do get the shits!

Mini

I should clarify this ,it is not something that bothers me ,but insted of solid is liquid ,i do drink lots of milk and protein shakes.I did gain 10 pounds on sustanon. But i wonder if there is something i can take to fix this problem.

Cause Symptoms
Viral (stomach flu) gastroenteritis Nausea, vomiting, watery diarrhea, fever, aches. Usually 1-3 days.

Bacterial infection Diarrhea, fever, chills, sometimes blood or mucus in the stools. Vomiting less common.

Food intolerance/lactose intolerance Bloating, gas, cramps, loose stools hours after eating dairy products or other offending foods. No other signs of illness or infection.

Emotional distress Cramping, loose stools, predictable during times of stress.

Nonbloody diarrhea is usually caused by infections with other bacteria, viruses, or parasites or by ingestion of a toxin (poison) produced by bacteria. A common viral intestinal infection is rotavirus, which usually causes explosive, watery diarrhea.

Many of the viruses, bacteria, and parasites that cause diarrhea also cause other symptoms, such as fever, loss of appetite, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, and dehydration.

Occasionally the germs that cause diarrheal infections may spread into the bloodstream and cause infections in organs far from the intestines. Salmonella bacteria, for example, can cause infections in the bones (osteomyelitis), joints (arthritis), brain (brain abscess), membranes covering the brain (meningitis), and elsewhere. This stuff can be very serious.........TAPOUTM

I wouldn't stop my cycle for something like the squirts but thats just me. Just go to the doctor and find out if it;ssomething else. I seriously doubt sustanon gave you a stomach virus.

Top Bottom