Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Counterfiet Deca Noram???

Athletics24

Hello i recieved my gear today, Deca Norma the front label says 2ml, the "M" and "L" in 2ml are lower case, Nandrolone Decanoate Norma.. then on the bottom white is says "Norma Hellas S.A" it does not say anything like BIOM/NIA on the bottom, The Label corner is rounded, and the Lot # is writen "L 0305017" expire date is writen " E 05 2005, I just ordered 3 for now and wanted to know if the gear is a fake... thanks

sorry i dont know how to post the pic yet, all i can do is descibe it for now, i would appriciate if someone can help me out anyway

Is there a silk screen under the label? It should be blue or white. Are the tops dull or shiney? They should be shiney.

No silk screen under the label and top are dull, if its real how long does it take for the Juice to kick in after you inject it??

Athletics24 said:
No silk screen under the label and top are dull, if its real how long does it take for the Juice to kick in after you inject it??

Deca takes about 4 weeks. If the tops are dull they are fake. I have had several vials of dull tops and they were all fake. The expiration date that you gave says "E 05 2005". That expiration should have blue silkscreen behind the label. They started putting the blue silkscreen with expiration dates in 2004.

Big BX said:

Deca takes about 4 weeks. If the tops are dull they are fake. I have had several vials of dull tops and they were all fake. The expiration date that you gave says "E 05 2005". That expiration should have blue silkscreen behind the label. They started putting the blue silkscreen with expiration dates in 2004.

Hi buddy you are correct again..however some newer norma decas are missing the blue silk screen logo on the vial...I will have to look up the lot#'s but believe they are the ones he posted..
update will follow :)

D.W.

I would be curious as to know this too. I recently received some Norma Deca and the lot# and ex date are almost identical. Mine does not have the blue silk screening and I have been told by some that they went with a different vial for certain lot#'s and are real. I got them from a good source and it would seem weird that he would all of a sudden start selling fakes.

How long does it take when you notice your strength gains After injecting Deca Norma??? Real or not real i injected it anyway last night, it the only way to find out....today i felt like shit when i went to the gym this afternoon, maybe its due to lack of sleep..some reason i woke up like at 1am and couldn't fall back asleep til like 4:30am.. And i had to wake up a 6:30am for work...
I did have unusual freqrent hunger through out the day...

Top Bottom