Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon shot before vacation

Mr Scrum

I havnt really done any juice in a while, but I have a couple of things lying aroudf. Anyways, im going to Europe for the next 2 weeks where I will be drinking + etc, etc, quite a bit. I doubt ill train at all and my diet probaly wont be to good either. I was thinking about doing some test before going (maybe 500 mg) to perhaps keep my size and strength from going down too much and counteract the boozing/ lack of eating. Will this work? Any opinions?

I don't think a couple shots of Sust will do anything. Why would you take gear if you are not going to be tarining ? Also I would never drink while on Gear but that is just me.

M18

HB Cali. My stomping grounds

A couple of shots won't hurt, and may counter any catabolic effects from partying. Even give you a boost in sex drive for all the chicks you're gonna do. :D

if i'm reading you right, you are not running anything right now but want to take 500mg of sus before you go? i don't see that really doing anything at all for you. if your intentions are to keep size. you need to keep your test level up for a few weeks for it really to start working. i know it's too late, but it would be better to have run sus for a few weeks then take the trip. that way the longer acting esters will still be released while on your trip.

you can find a gym. use it or lose it.

Thats is a really stupid thing to do. 500mg of sust will do nothing but shut down ur own test, and thats it. On top of all the partying and lack of diet, u will be in such a catabolic state that u will probably lose a much greater amount of weight. Just be smart and only start something if ur gonna do it the right way.

Top Bottom