Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon cycle along with a diet

gsxrboy

i've been lifting for about 1 year now, i am 22 years old, i lift about 6 times a week and do cardio about 4-5 times a week. i am serious about gaining some serious muscle. i'm 6'1'' 200lbs and about 10% bodyfat. i consider myself moderatly strong. i max out on the bench at about 250lbs. So, i need some advice from you pros. i've got 12 amps of sustanon 250 and this is going to be my first cycle. i'm not a bodybuilder but i play baseball and i need to get stronger. How hould u guys take it. i know that i have to inject it but, how much and for how long. (1amp/week---12weeks, 1amp/week 6 weeks on then off then on again)??????????????? i could sure use some helpfull info. also i know that sus is a bulking steroid but how can i cut down on the fat the i might gain? also how can i prevent myslef from breaking out? thanks for your help guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Well since you're a baseball player you are going to have to do cardio but it sure won't help you build mass. I guess it won;t hurt that much. I would run 2 amos the first 2 weeks, then one amp for the next 8 weeks. You only have to take one shot per week. Or to keep your levels a little bit more constant you could take a shot every 5 days. Your choice both would work. Personally I would take a shot every 5 days. What kind of gixxer by the way???

i like gixxersix's advise on how to take the shots. I would just add that you diet properly so you don't balloon up with fat and water.

ducati 748 here. Love them gixxers though, I used to ride 750's but fuckin love the handling and v twin power. I know the 600's are faster than my bike in a straight line, but no one's gonna pass me going up a twisted mountain road, not even on an 1000.

Top Bottom