Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

??? about starting dbol - Thx

Your stats are similair to mine when I did my first cycle, course i did the ol Dbol/Deca started at 20/200, ended up 50/400, lol...i gained 12 pounds the first 4 wks, bench went up 60 pounds...I'd say add an injectable if you can, but take 50mgs DBol, I highly doubt that you're prone to gyno...

Mini Viper said:
as posted by bad black

tack -

IMO, two orals is not good, especially dbol and winny, man thats harsh on your liver because they are both 17aa methylated gear. I would use an oral and an injectable like The Terminator said is much better for you.

just a thought bro

peace

that is if he is NOT going to do an injectable. and too harsh? how many times you guys done dbol front of cycle and winny tail end along with injectable? please explain how dbol/winny is any more harsh alone than stacked with an injectable. :confused: check your logic before posting, and check the fact i asked if he was doing oral only, an suggested adding an injecable first...... instead of just quoting the third post i made on this thread. :rolleyes:

that is if he is NOT going to do an injectable. and too harsh? how many times you guys done dbol front of cycle and winny tail end along with injectable? please explain how dbol/winny is any more harsh alone than stacked with an injectable. check your logic before posting, and check the fact i asked if he was doing oral only, an suggested adding an injecable first...... instead of just quoting the third post i made on this thread.

I agree, good answers bad black:)

liftsiron said:

I agree, good answers bad black:)

we have to take in all aspects here and help the guy even if he goes against the suggestion of test, and give him the best advice possible to make the most of it. i personally did not listen to the "don't do dbol alone" first cycle advice myself. I did like i recommended to him and it turned out alright. then i was ready to do it right next time with sust/EQ and dbol. nothing wrong with getting your feet wet with a decent oral only, like anavar.....or dbol/arimidex with a smidge of winny in there. isn't it High Intensity who called dbol/arimidex "poor mans anavar". i am older though and did it before he did, lol. :p

Bad black -

Well, guess I wasnt reading properly, :(

I certainly wouldnt do two 17aa methylated gear myself, like I said its just IMO!

My first cycle was a dbol only cycle for 3 weeks and you know what people think about short cycles using only dbol. But i got great results, gained 5lbs lean muscle mass and thats not bad!

peace bro

I did a d-bol only cycle for my first cycle. I took 50mg ed though, but im sure it could have possibly been a little underdosed. I had good results. Alot of people are gonna dog on you for considering a d-bol only cycle. D-bol does help build muscle, no matter what people say, and you get size fast. Do you have something like clomid to take post cycle? I hope so.. anyways if you take around 20-30mg e.d. (try to spread your dosage throughout the day)... lift heavy, and eat like crazy... i didnt even bother with cardio when i was trying to gain size. The point is i made gains that i was happy with on a d-bol only cycle. Just train hard, dont go out drinking... and eat as much as possible. It will also be good motivation to move on to better gear.

eviction -

thanks. I did use clomid for recovery. I know what people think about short cycles but at the end of the day you gotta test it out and see what happens and it turned out good.

I'm doing my second cycle now consisting of dbol 30mg wks 1-4 and sus 250mg wks 1-10. should get some pretty nice gains.
I'm gonna use HCG for recovery with clomid.

peace

Mini Viper said:
Bad black -

Well, guess I wasnt reading properly, :(

I certainly wouldnt do two 17aa methylated gear myself, like I said its just IMO!

My first cycle was a dbol only cycle for 3 weeks and you know what people think about short cycles using only dbol. But i got great results, gained 5lbs lean muscle mass and thats not bad!

peace bro

well thats what i was trying to say....its not the BEST idea perhaps for MOST guys.....but certainly not the worst idea. dbol and arimidex together usually leads to quality gains. and being the first cycle, even just dbol will certainly help put on some size if done right. i think everyone either does, or things of doing, dbol only the first cycle. may as well let everyone just do it i say :D. and i was not advising two 17aa at the same time....but rather dbol THEN winny. still only running ONE oral for 8-10 weeks. not gonna kill you unless you have some pre-existing problems or what not. i would do two orals at once though if one was anavar. otherwise probably not. back to back, yes....as long as its not like 3 months or more :)

as posted by bad black
well thats what i was trying to say....its not the BEST idea perhaps for MOST guys.....but certainly not the worst idea. dbol and arimidex together usually leads to quality gains. and being the first cycle, even just dbol will certainly help put on some size if done right. i think everyone either does, or things of doing, dbol only the first cycle. may as well let everyone just do it i say . and i was not advising two 17aa at the same time....but rather dbol THEN winny. still only running ONE oral for 8-10 weeks. not gonna kill you unless you have some pre-existing problems or what not. i would do two orals at once though if one was anavar. otherwise probably not. back to back, yes....as long as its not like 3 months or more

right on bro! :D

Top Bottom