Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA/clenbuterol -WHAT'S BEST

ECA/clenbuterol -WHAT'S BEST CYCLE 4 A BEGINNER

• 2 DAYS ON/2DAYS OFF clenbuterol HOW MUCH?(20 mcg)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 2 DAYS OF clenbuterol 2 Days of ECA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 tab 3times a day 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 20 mcg or more pure dosage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 days on / 2 days off is for Cytadren.

Old theory for Clen was 2 days on / 2 off but now the consensus is 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off so juicemunkee's right (well its not BULLSHIT, its just outdated)

The problem is the half life of the clenbuterol, which is of 35 to 48 hours. You won't reach the goal of upregulating the beta-2 receptors in two days off.

Regards.

SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS/The problem is the half life of the clenbuterol, which is

Goering said:
The problem is the half life of the clenbuterol, which is of 35 to 48 hours. You won't reach the goal of upregulating the beta-2 receptors in two days off.

SO WHAT IS BEST?

Did you read the replies you get ?????

AGAIN: 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off

Just in case you didn't get it --> Best is: 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off

2 WEEKS ON AND 2 WEEKS OFF.... GOT IT ?????

Ok everyone ,remain calm.Whats best....fuck it ,combine the two.Alright,not 4 a beginner.I agree with the 2 weeks on two weeks off(clen/eca).However,when you go back to the clen,add a tab each time...this works well.

Did any of you responding to this poll try going straight through with clen, eg. 4-5 weeks straight, instead of trying to go according to these theories? For weight loss, I have found that going straight through works best, and I top at only 5 tabs a day. In that period I also stack an EC on top of it. That regime has worked TONS better than the 2day on 2 dayoff and the 2 week on 2 week off, which were the only way I used to do clen before I decided to go straight through.

Also, taking EC in between clen days or weeks is not going to give your receptors a break. So if you do it, I hope you have other reasons - ephedrine and clen hit the same receptors.

That all being said, for strictly KEEPING YOUR GAINS between cycles, I have found the 2 days on 2 days off to be best - and that has nothing to do with receptor downgrade or active life of clen. Simply, I feel like eating more when I don't take clen, and those two days off allow me to eat more, helping me keep my gains. The fat burning effect is collateral to my goal at that time, but it keeps me in check so I don't gain fat before my next cycle.

HI,

IF YOUR GOING TO DO 2 DAYS ON AND TWO DAYS OF U MIGHT ASWELL JUST TAKE IT RIGHT THROUGH....? I WAS TOLD BUY TAKING TWO WEEK ON AND TWO WEEK OFF UR GIVING YOUR beta-2 receptors A REST AND U CAN TAKE E,C,A stack TABS ON THE OFF DAYS AS THEY WORK A DIFFERENT RECEPTOR SO WHILE YOUR ON CLEM YOUR HAVING A REST FROM THE E,C,A AND WHEN YOUR ON THE E,C,A ITS A REST FROM THE CLEM, if u get me.but thats what i was told..but im not a doctor..:)

i hope it helps

dave

Is the "different receptors" theory consistent with anyone's experience. In other words, when you go back to clen after two weeks of ECA, can you start with one or two tabs and feel the same effect as when you just started taking clen at the beginning of your fat burn cycle. I don't. I always found that I had to jack the clen dosage up to where I left off or higher. In that case, it certainly does not seem that my receptors got a break.

Top Bottom