Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500 md sustanon E5D????

GawdsGift

iwhat is the best way to use sustanon 250 and what is a good stack to use it with... for gains and cutting?>????

details please, thanks

250 mg every 4 days seems ideal for a first go. It's generally used for bulking, but can be used for cutting -- I would suggest running something to keep the bloat down if you use it for cutting though.

I found that injecting 250mg every 4 days works great, especially as a first or second cycle. The gains begin around week 3. People seem to gain up to 15 lbs on an 8-10 week cycle, but I personally think it depends on where you are at before you satart your cycle. It seems to me that the more muscle mass you already have the less you gain during your cycle, unless of course you increase the overall amount of gear you take.

Sust can be stacked with Eq to increase vascularity as well as some good cuts.

i am pretty set on running 500 mg E5D will this be a better cuttin AAS with EQ or fina????

i want the bulk but i want to keep a good BF% too. yes i know better gains if your not scared to gain BF% but i havent got that far into the game yet...

this is my second cycle comming off of a winnie deca cycle

If your looking for muscle hardness, density, vascularity, then keeping test E5D stacked with 400-600mg Eq would be good, Fina is supposedly the most effective for the cutting, but it comes with more sides.

don't run 500mg's at once per week. You should take advantage of the propionate and inject twice a week.

I hope the gains begin after 3 weeks because my first cycle i started exactly a week ago at 400 of sust a week and i have gained a whopping 2 lbs.

Top Bottom