Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my winstrol depot is fake because.....

acroyer666

when i line them all up the print on each amp seems to be placed slightly higher or lower on everyone one of them. Yet, strangely the liquid separates slightly. Unless, does the real winny amps all look different as far as the placement of the print goes on the amp. those of you with real winny please reply. thanks.

If u leave the amps in the refridgerator they should fully separate out.I have some amps exactly like yours which I know to be real because I have used them on their own and they work.

One of the easiest ways to determine a real winny amp is this,on the top of the amp it has a little nipple run your finger over it and you can feel it.Then if you turn the amp upside down so the fluid settles in the neck of the amp,rotate the amp slowly and at some point you should see a feint graphite line running the length of the amp.I have been informed by ZAMBON that this is a security method they have put into the glass of the amp.

are they zambons? if so, riptorn is right about the black line down the side of the ampule. what are the lot numbers?

the lot number is S054. I see the faint black line so i guess this is real. I wasnt privy to this security measure. Thanks for the help guys.

Top Bottom