Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do i take winstrol?

bigedx

i just got 50mg tabs, and i heard you should take half in the morning, and half at evening, is this true? and what kind of lifting should i do? more cardio then lifting since i want to get cut? pelase help, im also taking milk thissel, so do i take everything on an empty stomach?

bigedx said:
i just got 50mg tabs, and i heard you should take half in the morning, and half at evening, is this true? and what kind of lifting should i do? more cardio then lifting since i want to get cut? pelase help, im also taking milk thissel, so do i take everything on an empty stomach?

IP Winny? I don't think it really matters if you split up winny throughout the day. It would help to chew the tab up though. This might be a little distasteful but it will help with absorption into your system. As far as more cardio than lifting, what do you currrently do? You should already be in pretty good shape when you hit winny and it's also a good idea to stack it. If you want to cut, try primo. or EQ with the winny at approx. 4-500 mg/week. A lot of hard work including cardio and lifting is required to cut. How's your diet?

Yes, take Milk Thistle. Winny is very hard on your liver. I personally wouldn't take winny for more than 6 weeks.

You want to split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage for the most stable blood hormone levels. It does not matter if you take it with food or on an empty stomach.

You would get more of the cutting cycle by stacking winstrol with anavar. I would follow the sample cycle and PCT lay out here: Beginner Oral only Cutting Steroid Cycle - Evolutionary.org

As for cutting - diet is the biggest thing that will determine your success (or lack there of).

Here is a link to my pre-contest diet where I explain each of my meals one by one. What my pre contest diet looks like - meal by meal

Cardio has it's place but it certainly should NOT replace lifting. Cardio simply burns calories. Lifting is what sculpts the physique.

You want to split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage for the most stable blood hormone levels. It does not matter if you take it with food or on an empty stomach.

You would get more of the cutting cycle by stacking winstrol with anavar. I would follow the sample cycle and PCT lay out here: Beginner Oral only Cutting Steroid Cycle - Evolutionary.org

As for cutting - diet is the biggest thing that will determine your success (or lack there of).

Here is a link to my pre-contest diet where I explain each of my meals one by one. What my pre contest diet looks like - meal by meal

Cardio has it's place but it certainly should NOT replace lifting. Cardio simply burns calories. Lifting is what sculpts the physique.

Top Bottom