Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol vs anadrol

n1tro

For those of you that have used both which did you prefer? If your going to state the results you had with it be sure to mention your stack.

I've used both and prefer dbol. Used both will just about the same compounds(sust, deca, eq, enanthate, fina), so that made no difference in how I felt or reacted. I just felt better on dbol and also experienced more pumps from dbol. Anadrol has never really impressed me at all...

satchboogie,

are you saying 100mg a day is what you think is best? I'm planing on starting my test, fina cycle with 4 weeks of drol at 100mg ed. My cycle is as follows:

wk 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ed
wk 1-10 Test Enth 800mg per week
wk 3-11 Fina 75mg ed

I've started off with 30mg/day with good results. From there I've gone all the way up to 100+mg/day(over a period of many cycles though). I've found around 50-70mg/day to be my comfort zone with dbol. But take your time getting there...

Krazzylad ,
have you experimented with both or are you just recycling information you've read/heard?

I've used dbols at 40mg ed and am going to try out Anadrol for myself. I know for a fact there are Anadrol users out there that say if stacked right it is a great and effective drug.

n1tro said:
Krazzylad ,
have you experimented with both or are you just recycling information you've read/heard?

I've used dbols at 40mg ed and am going to try out Anadrol for myself. I know for a fact there are Anadrol users out there that say if stacked right it is a great and effective drug.

No doubt about that. Anadrol can be a good drug. But in a dbol vs anadrol contest I'd pick dbol. Just my personal preference...

Daeo,

is it because the drol can you make you fell shitty? Dbol gives the sense of well being but according to some right ups on Anadrol I've read it states the user may feel sick.

Top Bottom