Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have question about blood test. Is my Testosterone level low???

ohioone

Does anyone else think this is low? My serum testosterone is 3.48 (the "normal" range is 2.41-8.27). This seems very low to me. Would this be low enough is warrant HRT? Thanks for any input. (Karma to all who respond)

What units are those? I only know that 300-900 is normal for total testosterone when the units are ng/mL.

Testosterone Levels

It sounds like they measured your testosterone levels in picograms, most are used to nanograms for standard measurement of your test levels. Your levels are low enough to justify HRT. I am new to your board but I am not new to HRT. I am CEO and Founder of Vitality Rejuvenation Clinic and can help you get on an HRT program if you would like. I am not a source for steroids so please do not ask. Contact me if I can help.

Re: Testosterone Levels

Vital said:
It sounds like they measured your testosterone levels in picograms, most are used to nanograms for standard measurement of your test levels. Your levels are low enough to justify HRT. I am new to your board but I am not new to HRT. I am CEO and Founder of Vitality Rejuvenation Clinic and can help you get on an HRT program if you would like. I am not a source for steroids so please do not ask. Contact me if I can help.

I worry about prostate cancer due to two problems with HRT. Higher Testosterone levels and thus conversion to DHT and The fact that you are replacing with a synthetic.

Do you have any stats on male HRT and prostate problems/cancer?

Low T can cause prostate problems too. Old men have low T . Old men are most prone to BPH.

In the AIDS field that would be called 'Low Normal' and if you check out a study posted on www.medibolics.com you will see that you can probally get a doc to give you something like Androgel or Testem. It would be harder to justify injectiable Test, but you can give it a try. You just might have a progressive doctor.

Bro, the first question you should ask yourself is: are you having symptoms of low test? If the answer to that is yes, then discuss the results with your doctor & do more research on this board. The numbers look low enough that you could get on HRT if you wanted to.

Top Bottom