Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 , test 400 or cypinate??????

GawdsGift

i am going to close off a 12 week cycle with one of the listed AS.

which would work better with a winnie deca stack before hand and what should i take with your recommended ggear????

stack advice??

Not sure what you mean by closing out a winny deca cycle. You don't close cycles out with long acting test esters. What did the winny deca cycle look like and where in the winny deca cycle are you????

i am at week 2 of 6,

this is my first time doing gear.

i want to do a 12 week cycle.

i originaly was only going to do a 7 week thats why i hit the winnie with the deca right off the bat, but after reading more and more i really want to do a 12 week cycle.,

i was thinking of closing it out with a test.

any ideas? i know i am foolish but school me

Start the test asap. I would use cypionate if i were you. All of the testosterones you listed have a long acting ester, which means they take a few weeks to "kick in" or for you to see results, and they stay in your system for a few weeks after the last shot. Start test as soon as you can at say 400mg per week, and i would run the deca until at least like week 10 if I were you. Deca is also a very long acting compound. If you run test until week 12 then your post cycle therapy should start 3 weeks after your last test shot.

I'd drop the winny right now and replace it with cypionate, as suggested by gixxersix - cypionate is a moderately-long-acting test ester, and is pretty good bang for your buck.

Save the winny until the end of the cycle (weeks 10, 11, 12) and use it to cut up the bulk you'll gain with deca and t-cyp. Also, as I'm sure you know, Nolva or Clomid (or arimidex, if you're loaded) are a MUST HAVE for your cycle to prevent water retention/gyno/etc.

Hope things work out well for you...
-M

I would add some fina to it in place of the winny and use either the sust or cyp for your test ester. I wouldnt even consider using the T-400, that stuff is absolute crap IMO.

stay away from that T-400. cyp or enanthate would work, i have yet to use cyp, but i hear a lot of people talk about it, as you see on this thread....

im gonna do my first cycle and thinking of using
200mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /week 1-8
sustanon 250 week 1-8
winnie 50mg week3-8to keep muscle lean
what do u think? you views please

Top Bottom