Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol and back pumps

bjorn

hey guys my i just came off my 1st cycle of 200mg deca a wek 250 sus per week and 30mg dbol a day for a 10 week cycle. i used the dbol for 6 weeks. when i was on that cycle i back hurt so much during the 1st 6 weeks i could barely walk 50m without pausing like a pregnant woman to ease the pressure on my back.

at the gym i couldnt do like squat and deadlifts because of the severe back pains, i had to use really light weights. also i couldnt sit up straight for long my back would kill me i had to lean back on something for support.

any of u guys ever experienced this?

for my next bulking cycle im planing on goin with

400mg deca week
500-750sus week
50 mg dbol day for 6 weeks
75mg tren eod

any suggestions?

Absolutly. Dbol back pain is very common. When I was on 20-25mg/wk for 2.5wks the pain was pretty bad, but bareable. As far as I know theres not much you can do, unless you wanna use anadrol.

Chris

Yeah this is normal with d-bol with most people. I strongly recommend not doing dead lifts, unless you like walking like an old man or have a walker. LOL I guess the only thing I could recommend is to take in more water if possible. It may help it may not. Bump for more replies.

I agree with Viper, I have the upper back ache right now - and today is a leg day. Thank Gawd I love my squats 'cause there gonna hurt like hell today!

Im on 30mg day of Peru-tech dbol right now, and the lower back pumps are absolutely unreal!!!

I can't do deads, just impossible. They other day I tried hyper's instead...also impossible. :p

There was a post recommending Calcium & Magnesium about a month ago. I can tell you that I bought a calcium,magnesium & zinc combo & have been taking what equals 1,998mg Calcium 798mg Magnesium & 30mg zinc ED & it has relieved my back pain to the point where I can actually finish my leg workouts. I still get a bit of a pump but, it's not cripling like before. Give it a try, it's not expensive at all.

The thing about dbol that can make it good or bad is the pumps. Awesome for the arms but sucks for the lower back because it becomes more difficult to get an intense back workout. I think somebody posted a thread a while back on how to alleviate some of it, check around for it bro that might help you.

Top Bottom