Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon

hulk2003

how long does it take be effective ?it has been 2 weeks and have not noticed any thing diferent besides nearly 10 pounds gained,considering that i am eating six meals a day.any help would be apreciated.

It depends everyone is dif, but 3-4 weeks you should see some strength gains. 10 lbs in two weeks is impressive that is alot of weight in a short period for sus!

Usually the strength explodes on week 4 from sust. That is the reason ppl like to kickstart with dbol for the first 4 weeks.

jubei said:
Usually the strength explodes on week 4 from sust. That is the reason ppl like to kickstart with dbol for the first 4 weeks.

I agree, in Week 4 I noticed a huge boost in pumps and overall effect from sust.

Wait.
You gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks and youre wondering when the real Effects will kick in? Am i missing something?
Im starting my first cycle this week of 400 mgs of sust for 9 weeks and if i gain 10 lbs in all that time ill be happy. Please.

hulk2003 said:
how long does it take be effective ?it has been 2 weeks and have not noticed any thing diferent besides nearly 10 pounds

I think you are already seeing the effects.....10lbs in 2 weeks?:p

10 pounds in the first two weeks is A LOT on sus...usually takes about 4 weeks to kick in completely, so many people kick start thier cycle with dbol or a-bombs

cmon, be serious. how can you even post something like this where in the same sentence you wonder where the gains are and then you claim to have gained 10lbs. 10lbs IS GAINS. Maybe you meant strength, you should probably have specified that but most people would be stoked with 10lbs in even 4 weeks. so enjoy what you have. I didn't see much from the sust until after week 5-6.

Top Bottom