Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time user - Considering Deca - Any advice?

justinslo

I have been training fairly consistently for the last 2 years and I am now considering using an anabolic. I have a physical agility test coming up in jan and I need to secure my chances in passing it. I am confident with my upper body strength but ill admit that I am one of those guys that doesnt work his legs as much as he should. In all honesty, I am quite weak in the legs. I need to really bulk up my chicken legs as much as I can before this test. I will be working my legs religiously until then whether or not I do decide to use an anabolic, but I was thinking something like Deca would be a wise choice. What are your opinions on this?

Also, I am somewhat worried about hairloss. What anabolics are better in this area? What should I do to help prevent it? I would also only be interested in doing 1 cycle, MAYBE 2.

I think that Deca makes a great first cycle. Many here will warn of Deca dick or that you can't control the gyno you may get from it the same way you can with estrogen induced gyno but with the dosages you should be taking (300-400mg/wk) I wouldn't worry about it. Try to eat at least 2grams of protein/lb of bodyweight.
Good luck and post your results when done.

So, should I be worrying about taking an anti-e or not? What would be the side effects of not taking an anti-e for 1 cycle?

gilly6993 said:
for a first cycle I would do test.....500 mg per week for 10 weeks with a good anti-e....simple and effective
yep
keep it simple....sust 500mg + eq 400-500mg/ week

frankie21 said:

yep

sorry for the newbie question....i know what sust is, but test? is that just another name for sust?

what about winstrol, any comments on that?

I would suggest that you focus on building your lower body strength with the help of a solid training program before hitting the AAS. Spend some time reading all the posts on this, the Training and the Powerlifting pages and you will probably be sure the pass the agility test in January. If you still want the gear wait till you have read every post on this board then jump in.

frankie21 said:

yep

if you are going to give advice dont give out horrible advice. that is way to much gear for a newbie, almost a gram. simple is 500mg of test and that perfect. there are many typers of test, sust is just one form.

Top Bottom