Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol vs Var for strenthg gains. Gotta go with Dbol.

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
I know that this goes against what most people believe, but I think that Var has no where near the strength gains that you get from dbol. Maybe its just me, or maybe its that i didnt use a high enough dosage or for a long enough period.

But dbol, especially mg for mg gives pumps and strenth gains like no other. Now on another note, the way that Var changed my body composition was unreal compared to dbol. It hardened me right up and made me more defined, where dbol just blew me up. I would definately take Var over dbol, but as far as strength goes, I think that dbol is king. I know that Var is notorious as a strenth drug because it promotes natural creatine sythsethis, that is why many take creatine with it. But dbol was the only drug I took where I could actually really notice the strength increase workout to workout. The most potent drug in my opinion.

My last cycle had dbol at the start of it at 25mgs/day, and Var at the end at 35mgs/day, (yes there were injectibles too, before someone jumps on the ol - "what ... an oral only cycle?"). Just wanted to see if anyone has the same experiences.

I'm a fan of anavar, but I certainly can't disagree with anything that you said about d-bol vs. var for raw strength.:)

Yealiftsiron, I am a big Var fan also. Maybe var will take the cake for strenth gains vs. side effects.

My very first stack was d-bol@30mg/day with 200mg/wk. of deca.
Strength went through the roof.Nothing beats d-bol for strength
mg for mg, not even drols.Although dianabol has a high affinity for the androgen receptor and increases dopamine levels-more neuro-muscular facilitation,creating explosive power, some of the strength gains occur from the increased mechanical leverage brought upon by estrogenic water retention.The strength gains would obviously be less while incorporating an anti-e.
I'm wondering if Mavy or any other member has used an anti-e on d-bol.How much difference was there?
Personally I'd take 30mgs. of var over d-bol any day,as I'm getting older,I dont compete and my PB lifts are archived and will not be attempted to be superceded.
As has been mentioned before anavar delivers a hard quality physique,with minimum sides.However you can't beat those d-bol pumps,not even with the synergistic var-creatine cell volumizing effect. :p

32: I didnt take an ant-e with my dbol, just had some nolva on hand, although I wish that I had taken some l-dex with it. I imagine that 50mgs of var along with creatine would equal some nice strength gains comparable to dbol. I too would also take Var over dbol any day, not trying to bash var, it is my second favourite drug next to primo. I think that they both work good in a cycle, dbol for the first 2 weeks for a kickstart, then var for for the last 2 weeks used with the injectbles, and then keep using it for the next 3 weeks after the injectbles are done, right up to post cycle therapy. Great way to harden up right near the end of the cycle.

THis is one of the ways that I say it IS possible to bulk and cut in the same cycle, as long as you choose your gear correctly and use it at the right times.

Mavy

Top Bottom