Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

veterinary clenbuterol

bjorn

hey guys i am trying to get my hands on some clenbuterol the syrup type. my bro used it once and it worked like magic. any u guys no where i can get it?

I got a 100ml bottle of liquid clen from Mexico for $10. Works the same as tabs. It's a little stronger though. I think mine is 32.5mg/ml. Good stuff.

girth ive tried a million sites on the net and u need a prescription to get it.lets just put it this way steroids is a lot easier to get on the net that vet clen its impossible to get it on the net.

surge, my next question is how did u get that good stuff did u go to mexico your self or got it from a dealer. if u got it from a dealer hook me up mayne.

you mean micrograms right?

jb

Surgical said:
I got a 100ml bottle of liquid clen from Mexico for $10. Works the same as tabs. It's a little stronger though. I think mine is 32.5mg/ml. Good stuff.

jb

Surgical said:

jb

Surgical said:

Top Bottom