Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs Equipoise

deca = water retention may seem to bloat you into thinking better gains, but with EQ you will need higher dosage to be better than deca all around.

Thanks for the responce. I thought, for example, that 300mg of Deca would be the same as 300mg EQ as far as gaining mass but it seems that is not the case( BTW, how much of EQ would be equivalent to 300mg of Deca per week?). One thing that i'm not still clear about is Whether the lean mass gain ( not considering the fat gain or water retention, bloat,..)using either one would be the same at the end?

A|pine said:
From what I hear/read getting negative sides (Progesterone Gyno) from 300-400mg of Deca is Very Rare. I am debating the EQ/Deca choice right now for my 2nd Cycle.

Are there any hints to being "prone" to Progesterone related side effects or gyno? I ran 500mg/wk ICN Test Enth before and had Zero sides and didnt even have to use Anti-E's. I didnt even bloat much.

Nah, gyno is not the side effect most are worried about with Deca. Deca can shut you down, hence Deca-Dick. See this thread from Toilet hamster

Deca dick shutdown

I think I read that he is off of Deca for like 9 months and still can't get hard.

I have used each but always with some form of test. I always felt I got better results off of eq/test than deca/test but for my next cycle I'm going to try deca/test, again.

Top Bottom