Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help? best dbol?

S

syn1st

is there any different between the different brands of dbol?
if so whats ur favorite and why

i have only used russians and thais i liked them both seems like the russians gave me some back cramps.

The active ingredient is the same......but I've used all the major brands and must say that Naps were my favorite for results.

I've tried the white Russian Methandrostolone and the white Naposim with the triangle on the back separately. And my own personal results are that the Russian dbol gave me noticeably greater gains and a greater overall pump during my cycle.

But then again, many sites report that some batches of Russian dbol also contain a little Test in the mix. I don't know if this is BS or not, but if so, it could account for the difference I noticed.

I am currently using Thais at 50mg a day and they are great, the Naps i used before were the shit also but gave me killer lower back pain, not the kids either, it was the muscles that were cramping up....

Godzila said:
I am currently using Thais at 50mg a day and they are great, the Naps i used before were the shit also but gave me killer lower back pain, not the kids either, it was the muscles that were cramping up....

How long are you / will you be taking them at 50 mg a day?

anabol tabs aka thais.

Top Bottom