Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naturally low Testosterone Levels

I have always suspected that my testosterone levels are pretty low. Without getting into details, lets just say I'm not the most macho guy on the block. How can one determine what their test levles are? Is it probable that this is the key reason for my inability to pack on muscle? I tried doing Max Stack for several months and it only cost me a lot of money. It didn't alter my physique nor plague me with any sides. Now that I'm getting ready to start my first cycle of Sust w/Nolv I am wondering if i should expect anything else besides gyno, temper, water retention. For someone with a naturally low test is this going to be a huge shock to my endocrine system? Should i lower the dose from 500 a week? Thanks .

I was also wondering that if i have unusually high estrogen levels how those are going to interract with a test injection. Will the levels increase? or is it possible that they will maintain the current level since already so high?

I had low test #s for at least a yr due to my vasectomy(I suspect). Anyway, I'm on HRT dose at 100mgs every 5 days and starting to make gains again. Actualy doing real well on this dose. My .02 cents is you would due well with half that dose but 500mgs should blow you up. You need to look into HRT and atleast have blood work done before you start your cycle. Getting a grasp of what's going on with the #s (not just what it looks like on the outside) will help you alot. I have a thread "just got my T levels back" that will help you alot. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

easy said:
I had low test #s for at least a yr due to my vasectomy(I suspect). Anyway, I'm on HRT dose at 100mgs every 5 days and starting to make gains again. Actualy doing real well on this dose. My .02 cents is you would due well with half that dose but 500mgs should blow you up. You need to look into HRT and atleast have blood work done before you start your cycle. Getting a grasp of what's going on with the #s (not just what it looks like on the outside) will help you alot. I have a thread "just got my T levels back" that will help you alot. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I just started the same dose regimine of 100 mg every 5 days last Thursday. I feel better already! I'm also hoping I will start making gains again and if so I may not cycle on top of my HRT dose.

Anyway, like easy said, you should go and get your bloodwork done to find out what your T levles are.

DrJMW said:
You require appropriate blood testing to know the facts. Email me for more info.

thats just about the only way to tell.

you need to find out what the problem is before you try to find a solution. your GP can run the most basic tests (test, free test) but I'd see an urologist or an endocrinologist BEFORE you start fiddling around with chemicals if I were you or you might never figure out what the problem was to begin with.

Will my HMo pay for an unnecessary tyest.
"Hello, yes Kaiser. Im thinking of injecting steroids and would like tto have my testosterone levels checked. "

Top Bottom