Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol 1st timer

DAHULK

I'm going to be a first time user on Clenbuterol in a couple of weeks. I'm not even close to being cut, but i want to start losing some body fat so i can work my way up from there. I don't wanta stack it w/anything else because i get drug tested alot at work. Can clen be detected in a urine company test? Is OXYFLUX a good brand? Is SPIROPEN brand better? What's the difference? And what would be the best way to cycle Clen. I'm 21 yrs old and 175lbs. Please respond, i'm looking for a good reaction! THANX!!!

Stick with Spiropent or Moneres. I don't know a whole lot about oxyflux. Take at least 100mcg ED for two weeks and then take two weeks of. During your off weeks, use and ECA stack to keep you metabolism jacked up. After the two weeks of ECA, repeat cycle wiht the clen.

I agree with him.....two weeks on, two weeks off.....ECA stack in between....that ought to do you pretty good....Good Luck!!!

dont limit yourself to 100mcg, take as many as you feel comfortable taking, I can handle 10 pills with very little problems. Start out low and work the dosage up. Two weeks on tow weeks off is the best route to take, and oxyflux is underdosed, stick with spiropent.

2 weeks on/2 weeks off. As far as dosage goes, it depends on how sensative you are to it... Start out with 60mcg (3 pills) and increase the dosage gradually until you start getting sides, then back off 1 pill.

As far as frequency, as I'm thinking this will be your next question, take 1 with each feeding till sometime late afternoon. (If you go later, you may have problems going to sleep) Once, if, you get over 120mcg start the day by taking 2 and then go 1 with each feeding...

And I have no idea if clen shows up on a drug screening...

I did a search on oxyflux and got a lot of negative feedback concerning it.
However I just bought about 250 tabs of the stuff, so I'll see how it goes
for myself.

DAHULK, keep me posted on your results if you go with the oxyflux.
-MaxBiceps

Top Bottom