Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements For Steroid Users

Mavy said:
Nelson, I believe that Tribulus and Avena go about raising test through different routes. I didnt think that Avena riased LH levels. I know what you mean though how trib can be taken seperatly, instead of taking up room in a supp, especially when a lot of trib is usually needed.

I have heard about people having problems with yohimbe, but I dont know what these problems are? Is it water? Can you elaborate on this a little more. I personally have had no problems with it.

Mavy

Yes, trib raises LH and avena lowers SHBG. The problem with trib is the amount of LH raised isn't that high in suppressed individuals and is almost zilch in men over 40 -- the ones who need it most! Again, it can't hurt. I'd recommend getting it from wwwvitaminshoppe.com Dirt cheap.

Yes, yohimbe causes a little water retention but that isn't the big problem. It is a stimulent (regarded as 'toxic" in many heral journals) and it raises BP. It causes wicked anxiety in some people as JJ's experience concurs.

damn so maybe that day i almost passed out was due to hcl yohim? but i never felt it before i have to try it againt o see if it does effect me

Great thread Nelson, thanks!

Since Tribulus came up, maybe you can clear up a little discrepancy I have with Biotest. Back in '99, Dr Jose Antonio did an informal study on Tribex and conceded it DID work as advertised. Four of six football players/BODYBUILDERS showed SIGNIFICANT improvement.

Three years later, Antonio's book comes out that says Tribulus is useless, and doesn't mention his Biotest study. Can you clear this one up?

Thanks

Shark01 said:
Great thread Nelson, thanks!

Since Tribulus came up, maybe you can clear up a little discrepancy I have with Biotest. Back in '99, Dr Jose Antonio did an informal study on Tribex and conceded it DID work as advertised. Four of six football players/BODYBUILDERS showed SIGNIFICANT improvement.

Three years later, Antonio's book comes out that says Tribulus is useless, and doesn't mention his Biotest study. Can you clear this one up?

Thanks

Good memory! Yeah, I thought that was strange too. I know Jose and he's a good guy. Very smart. I'm not sure of the politics involved so I'm not going to speak for him. But sometimes studies suggest one thing and further studies suggest another. And even among professionals, sometimes when you're friends with someone you tend to give them the benifit of the doubt but then when they double-cross you, you tend to over criticize them, you know? Who knows what went down here?

I too recommended trib, and still do, but better stuff has come down the pike. It certainly isn't valueless (unless it;s really crappytrib, which is half the stuff out there). But it isn't the miricle that Biotest makes it out to be. Not for sixty bucks a bottle, that's for sure!!!

Here's one you probably don't remember. Back in the Muscle Media 2000 days, TC said he thought Trib was useless.

geee..that's a lot of suppliements. I do it simple, and I know it works and it's inexpensive. POstcycle regime for me = 10mg dbol ED in the morning for 3 weeks post last injection, HCG 15days 500iu ED from 1 week post cycle(slow esters). Nolvadex 20mg ED for 2 weeks then 10mg for 2 weeks. That worked for me better than I imagined it to do. Went from 162 to 198 and stepped off cycle in march. Did the post cycle recovery plan, went down to 190. Then started a light cutting and went down to 185 pretty hard, now I'm back up at 198 and gaining, still 6pack and low fat shooting for 210-215. But maybe that's just me. I like to do it simple and inexpensive and as I know HCG works, same with nolva and zink I stick with it and wouldn't even dare to try a suppliement only for post cycle regime.

Good post Nelson. I like the information that you provide. I read the E-book "the Bodybuilding Truth". I don't disagree with anything because I have yet to apply anything that you mentioned. I especially like the target mucle workouts that you suggested and I have revamped my routines to include most all of them. But I just can't squat anymore since I broke my right ankle had it fused, so I have to replace them with leg presses. If I squat, my left leg takes the brunt and grows a lot more than my right.

.: Nelson :. If you had to pick the 3 most effective otc supplemenst for increasing nat. Test or to help you get cranking for post cycel recovery what would they be? Or is there a good unified product(s) that is the best ?

There are so many - it would cost a lot to buy all of the mentioned supps individually.

yeah im pretty interested in different post cycle "supplements". im thinking of only using lots of nolva and any valuable store bought products this time off.

also what would you consider a good dose of zinc to use. (now that stuff is cheap). i was taking 100mg +multi-vit before bed.

Top Bottom