Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Dbol on its own??

I agree with bumpo, while there are lots of good things about dbol alot of the size you will see running them alone will be in water. Add an injectable, were not saying don't do them, just DO THEM RIGHT. Do some searches, go online and read what stacks well with the stuff better yet look in Spellwins store and buy the book....

Mythicalbeing said:
I agree with bumpo, while there are lots of good things about dbol alot of the size you will see running them alone will be in water. Add an injectable, were not saying don't do them, just DO THEM RIGHT. Do some searches, go online and read what stacks well with the stuff better yet look in Spellwins store and buy the book....

disagree in the utmost way. :) i took .5 armidex and had NO BLOAT with my 5 weeks of 35mg dbol. people were like WTF??? when they would see me several weeks later after starting. i got bigger as well as maintained my cuts. and i kept 14 of the 17 i gained off dbol only. i actually gained 23, but the remaining 6lbs was on winny and i got a little out of control diet wise and it was mostly fat that i burned off quickly post cycle. if you haven't tried dbol/arimidex then your really not qualified to comment, not being a dick, just saying don't knock it till you tried it is all. and i mean dbol and arimidex alone, no injectables. i know everyone has done dbol/arimidex with injectable.

as far as the question of is it ok to switch from dbol to winny, well an oral is going to be hard on your liver no matter which one it is (except i believe anavar, although there will be people argue that too). winny seems to be worse on sides like hair loss and cholesterol levels than dbol. dbol is worse on BP and acne for many. so i see no diff in 10 weeks dbol, or 10 weeks winny, or 10 weeks winny/dbol split. JMO.

Hmmmm!!..I give you Karma on that one Bishop 4!..

I used to do a lot of the so called "natural" stimulants and subbs like Megga mass megga aminos and buckets full of protiens all gave my complexion a bad effect, No real acne as sutch, just a terable effect on lines and actually made me look bloody older.
Greasy looking too :(

D-bol has not done me any harm facialy that i know of, but i seem to have chaged in structure!!. WTF!!?

BTW i dont need to run any cutting cycles :) i am blessed with one of the most cut bodys i have seen in training so far.I have got some ugly vains too :) my arms are like trees eaven doing a warm up on 15k dumbs..

But i dont want to do this for competition reasons, allso i am a semi pro skater and need to keep agility so i combine all aspects of sport like swimming, bicking,etc to stay well toned. D-bol is great for me so far and i dont drink alcohol or that. I do need to research more befor going onto better gear Though..

Cheers.........

ha. my arms are like veiny nastiness too. :) i love it. everyone else is always jealous of my vascularity in my arms, even when i got a gut, lol. i can't imagine the veins when i end this 3 month anavar/clen cutter i'm on. i also am like you in that i get no acne even on 50mg of dbol ED for 5 weeks or more. yet my body reacts well to it as far as muscle size increases w/o bloat (with arimidex). that is odd that protein and weight gainers and aminos would do such things to you. if it were andro or stimulants i could see some nasty sides happening. maybe your stuff was laced with 1-test or androstendione. :) also no alchohol here, a few beers in 31 years. but i am not a skater :D. well good luck on the next step when you take it, if you have any questions on moving onto injectables feel free to ask.

i hate u greedy muscle hogs. none of u are real athletes your all nerdy rich dorks and now u found a way out with your drugs. but its all just fake and superficial u didnt accomplish anything.
GREEDY ROID HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

syn1st said:
i hate u greedy muscle hogs. none of u are real athletes your all nerdy rich dorks and now u found a way out with your drugs. but its all just fake and superficial u didnt accomplish anything.
GREEDY ROID HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been called greedy and also a dork before.....i have never been called rich though. thanks. :doublefi: i guess the muscles are not real, so we can have a wrestling match for EF member enjoyment.....your natural muscles vrs my "greedy roid hog" muscles. :FRlol: or kickbox or whatever.....since we are not real atheletes and everything is fake. :rolleyes:

ur greedy dude
ur that 7 year old dork who wasnt willing to let anyone touch his nintendo
have u changed?
no

It is obvious that you would get more out of a cycle by stacking D-bol with test, Deca or EQ but I think the question was whether gains would be made from a D-bol only cycle. The short abnswer to that question is an affinitive YES. You would probably gain between 15-20 lbs on a 5 weeks D-bol only cycle at 40-50mg's ED. You'll still need the proper post-cycle recovery regimen (Clomid/Nolva, etc..) but you should gain good size and strength on a D-bol only cycle. If you keep 50-75% of your gains you'll be ahead of the game. Realistically and largely contingent on your diet and training you should end up with an 8-10 LBS net gain after post-cycle therapy.

Top Bottom