Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Dbol on its own??

LennyZ

Just wondering if I would notice much of a difference taking dbol tabs without stacking it?? ........Thanks in advance,

LennyZ.

Yes!....With the correct intake of water per day and lots of chicken,tuner,salmon and maybe the odd protien supliment too.

Thing is, are you allready quite fit? have you allready been working out as a precurser to wanting to use D-bol?

You will Notice a difference in Drive and streanth and increase in weight by about 2 pound a week or so..

They are merly only a starter though and cause water reteantion, Thus stopping the use will cause the muscil to shrink back a lot!.

Dont keep takeing them BTW, have a rest period and if your seriouse about building Move onto deca and combinr that with D-bol.
I personally just use D-bol at this time but plan to move on eventually ;)

Be safe..

meh, add an injectable.

bumpo I am under a great amount of preasure to go forth and prosper, as so to speek ;)

I will lose about 3 stone just holding the damn gun antisipating driving it into my ass..

Guss if i am seriouse enough i must go forth, eh!

_______

dbol alone is great, but eventually you got to graduate to other stuff that is injectable. although one could make a career out of winny, dbol, anavar. :) and make some nice gains. the liver may not like it much though. but dbol by itself with arimidex is quite nice if you ask me. along with a month of winny to solidify things.

ive taken dbol by itself and loved it while i was on but when you come off its a lil harder to keep the gains when compared to an injectable...prob becasue you gain a lot faster on dbol than injectable.....thw winny will solidfy your gains but i wouldnt do it bc of the 17-alk and the strain on the liver would be tremendous taking both,,,throw in some test or deca (like me) and you willl see solid gains

a friend of mine wanted to take both dbol and winny and i know he shouldnt use them at the same time. he has dbol 8wk @ 50mg/day and winny 8wk @ 50 mg/day how should he run it? could he run them at the same time w/out seeing any harm (he is young also)? dbol 8 weeks then winny 100mg per day 4 wks. or 4 weeks dbol 4weeks winny? he is not ready to take this and his training and diet are not what you would call dedicated but his brother just got huge and he has his mind set on this. please include how to run post cycle therapy with the suggestion you give. please no flames i know its a shitty cycle.

well, i know how you feel. many friends....even though i get them on the right cycle.....still go out drinking and dont' train right nor eat enough protien etc. nothing you can do unless you go live with them and be their personal advisor and beat them with a stick when they do dumb shit. :) but for the cycle, here is a how to set it up:

-5 weeks dbol 30-50mg ED (i would say lower dose 30-35mg, but if he is stubborn then......).
-.5 armidex ED during the 5 weeks of dbol (optional, he may want extra water weight/bloat)
-then 5 weeks winny 50mg ED. wouldn't go higher than that.

so i'd run them back to back, 4-5 weeks each. arimidex with the dbol. then do clomid post cycle. its cheap and easy post cycle therapy. i did fine with 5 weeks at 35mg ED dbol. then i did 4 weeks of 50-100mg winny. it was UG stuff, so dosage was a question. :) for a beginner i think this is best, you could always go longer on the dbol or winny...but not higher dosage wise.

alright thanks man if i knew anything bout the karma every 1 gives i would send some your way but i dont so...............no karma for you. he doesnt have ldex of adex so hes gonna look like a ballon but does he have anything to worry about switching from 50mg dbol to 50mg of winny?
o and could you explain the karma thing it seems people get more help when they give karma so i need to learn this virtue

theres like a little karma button (with the yinyang image) just on top of the post reply button.

click it to give karma to whichever post you find interesting :p

Top Bottom