Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone therapy....

SinfulCJ

Hey guys, getting some tests done over the next few weeks--think I may have very low test levels--with the way I've been feeling over the past year or two. I was thinking about doing a cycle, but I think I'm first going to address this current problem.

I'm 29, 6'1", 180 lbs. No energy, low sex drive, insomnia---are what I'm experiencing. Basically feel like crap every day (can't get through the day without taking naps). I workout almost ED and I eat fairly healthy. I just sent in a saliva sample--should get the results back within a week or two. Going to the doc in two weeks for blood tests. All this could possibly be due to thyroid deficiencies, diabetes, low test, etc............though I have never been diagnosed with anything as of yet.

I have seen these "Testosterone Replacement Therapy" programs on the net, anybody have any experience with these programs. Wondering if that would be an easier route to go if I do end up with low/lower test levels?

Anyway, any comments or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

I'm going through the same thing right now. I'm 38 though. Mt test level was 55. My GP put me on 1 injection of 200 ml of deletestryl once a month. Of course I felt great for a week or so then back to feeling like crap.

Had an MRI and ruled out a pituitary growth. Which is what your Dr. should do as well. Had a consult with an endocrinolgist. But since I had already had two shots, I had to go off for 6 weeks and get all kinds of labwork. My levels came back a little better but still low, around 200. He wants me to wait another 3 weeks and get another levle just to be sure. Although I took another injection because the MF'r didn't call me back for a week after he had the results. I was feeling like shit and took one on my own.

So In summary just see your Dr. for the test is you have insurance before you muddy the water with anything else. At least you won't be put through the wringer lik I have for the last 2 months.

J.

JBRIII are you sure 200ml per mo. it should be 200ml every two weeks @ least if not I'd hate to be on that rollercoaster ride. Good luck

Yeah it was 200 a MONTH.....that's why I felt like shiznit. Hesaid all my patients take one shot a month. Of course they're all in their 70's. I took it pon myself to administer another shot after two weeks. (after some research) By that time I had my endo appoinment and i'm still waiting to take one more test next week.

Even the Endo said your GP doesn't know what he's doing. He's laid out some options for me, gel or injections. But just have to wait it out a little longer.

J.

Hey thanks for the quick responses, I checked out that previous thread and it was a lot of help, thanks. Got any advice on which online docs or pharmacies you would recommend? When I get my results back--if the doc decides he's going to screw around with me and drag this whole thing out--I may want to speed the process up and use an online site.

Really great advice--this site really rocks!

JBR You told the doc you crash after 2 weeks and he won't change? Time for a different doc. Or...get the script for the 200mgs and simply take 100mgs every 2 weeks. But even that is a lttle low.

Sinful. Have your thyroid checked. A slow thyroid will kill libido and test production.

I'm seriously doubting the 200 mgs a wk proticol so many guys use. I had my T checked after my usual 100 mgs every 5 days and on the day I was to do my next shot my T was still over 1000! That goes to show you don't need that much. I'm down to 100 mgs a week and feel fine.

Nelson,

That's why I went to the Endo. He said the usual dose is 200 every two weeks. My Family doc is way behind the times.

He just wants to make sure before he commits me to the rest of my life therapy. Which hopefully will be another 30 years or more.

J.

Top Bottom