Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol dosage: split or all at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widi

Should I take the whole dose all at once or like d-bol split over the day ???

Anybody knows how much is the half life of Clen :confused:

Bump

At 18% bf, taking clen, t3, and Anavar(20 mgs/day), how much bf can I expect to lose, assuming I do lot of cardio and eat clean. Anybody's experiences would be helpful. I'm 5'10, 190 lbs. Thanks bro's

CB

you should be loosing at least a lb per week I would go 2days on 2 days off with clen and build up to anywhere between 6 and 10 tabs a day depending on what you body can handle. You need to be eating a good amount of calories as well sense the only AS you are taking is Anavar to prevent muscle loss witch will happen regardless. If I was you I would throw in 50mg of Winstrol every day to help prevent any more muscle loss. Also Proviron will help harden you up if you use it towards the end of you cycle. If you are on a low calorie diet you may want to consider Cytadrin so that you can train hard when your carb intake is low and you will be less likely to injure yourself. Good Luck.

Cytadren or aminoglutethimide is used to block the production of cortisol major side effects include thyroid disfunction and major aches and pains as well as increased risk of tendon and ligament injuries. 21inch must have possibly been refering to clen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom